|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$22.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 65% Cotton/35% Polyester;Elasticity fabric;Hand wash cold,color separate
- Inspired by menswear but made for the modern woman,this polka dot shirtdress is suitable for wearing in the office occasions,Style it with the self-belt which is sold separately
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs;Point collar;Polka dot patch at cuffs and neckline;Intend to hit below the knee
- Tag size Small/US2-4, Tag size Medium/US6-8, Tag size Large/US10-12, Tag size X-Large/US12-14, Tag size XX-Large/US16;Please choose the US numeric size
- Package: Dress*1 ,style it with the self-belt which is sold separately
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pattern Type:Polka Dot,Solid,Patchwork; Sleeve Length:Long Sleeve; Color:Black,Navy; Dresses Length:Midi,Knee-length; Style:Vintage,Office,Wear to Work; Silhouette: Sheath
S : Bust 33, Hip 32, Waist 26
M:Bust 33, Hip 33, Waist 326
L : Bust 37, Hip 37, Waist 29
XL:Bust 38, Hip 38, Waist 31
2XL:Bust 40, Hip 40, Waist 33
Color differences allowed for light effects
Take all measurements from the outside with the garment lying flat
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B017ULEI9U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 11, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am wearing the size Large in this video.
I think this dress is cute for somethings but it just wasn't for me I was looking for something with fabric that was a little higher quality that I could wear to a professional office and it's just not quite right.
The fabric on the sleeves and neck area is very warm. Save this dress for fall.
The sleeves were little loose at the bottom but they look good if you pull them up. The buttons are a little too retro for me. I only ever saw fabric buttons on my grandma's dresses.