LUNATEC's Aquabot CAP turns water bottles into high pressure gear with a personal mister, shower, water gun and the coolest drinking water bottle ever. Clean, cool off, hydrate and have fun.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aquabot's CAP fits on Popular Nalgene and Camelbak wide mouth plastic bottles.
- You pump the handle to build pressure and twist the nozzle cap to select mist, stream or shower.
- The mist is great for cooling you, kids, pets and plants. The shower cleans gear, camp dishes and body parts. The 25-foot super soaker-esk stream is great for water fights.
- Easily drink without having to suck.
- The CAP is BPA free. You can drink from any spray pattern and the bottle can even be upside down.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||7.09 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
|Item Weight||0.31 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.35 pounds|
LUNATEC’s Aquabot Top turns water bottles into high pressure awesomeness with multiple spray patterns: shower, stream and mist. BPA free and requiring no batteries, Aquabot makes any water related chore easier and more fun, especially drinking.
- 3 spray settings: Shower, Stream & Mist.
- Switch between STEALTH and PULSE modes for more control over your water and pressure.
- BPA free and easy to drink from.
- Sprays water over 25-feet.
- Variable flow control trigger so you use just the right amount of water.
- 2 attachment points for lanyards.
- Works upside down for extra convenience.
- Pump it to build pressure. Battery free.
- Designed to last. Aquabot can be completely disassembled for repair and cleaning.
- Weighs under 5 oz.
Please note that this listing is for the top and does not include the bottle. There is another listing that includes BPA free bottles.
Aquabot fits Nalgene ON THE GO, ON THE FLY & 32-48 oz. WIDE MOUTH bottles. And fits Camelbak EDDY & CHUTE bottles.
Top Customer Reviews
Suggest getting a bottle insulator if you want the cold water to last through the morning into the hot part of the day when you need it, but other than that, it is in our top 5 best buys for our theme park/outdoor travel trips (along with the 100oz Camelbak. jogging stroller, boonie hats, and cooling towels)
Shortfall: Has loops for a lanyard but did not come with one...we made our own lanyard and used it frequently to hang off of the stroller for convenience as we walked so, not a big deal at all.
NOTE: Must buy bottle separately
Be careful with the O-ring that is inside the top- it can fall out when you are cleaning it, and it does not come with a replacement. If this o-ring is not in place, it will not work because it will not be able to pressurize the bottle.
The ability to attach it to any bottle with Nalgene threads (we also use it on a Camelback bottle that has the same threads) is great because you can use it with a clean bottle while the others are being washed.