LUSMO Automatic Pet Feeder Orange L-AF120O
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The cute design and the joyful color will make you happy.
- Portion control in 1/16cup (15cc) scales. Up to a maximum of 1cup (240cc) in 1/16cup (15cc) scales programming is appropriate for small dogs or cats.
- All the conduits of the food are removable and washable. You can be washed thoroughly and kept clean during usage.
- A stable delivery portion of the food. Standard deviation is ± 1.65g. (when it was measured 10 times in the 60cc setting)
- To deal with the pranks of your clever pet. If your pet tries to scrape out food from the outlet, can use the mischief guard of accessory.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Easy programming large sized operation panel
There are only three buttons to operate. Easy to program for anyone. Large and clear display enables to check the program settings at a glance.
Portion control in 1/16 cup (15cc) scales
Up to a maximum of 1cup in 1/16cup scales programming is appropriate for small dogs or cats. As you can set up the amount of food per every feeding schedule, it is convenient for pet owners who want to control the pet's daily amount of intake. You can also program 0g no-meal setting. ※The dispensing amount of pet food vary depending on types.
Setting a 24-hours repeat feeding schedule
You can program the feeding schedule 3 times a day in minutes. The repeat operation runs daily at the same time just with a single programming. You can easily adjust the program by operating the button.
The capacity of pet food dispenser tank, 2700cc (1000g), is just right
On average, the tank becomes empty within 10 to 14 days so that you do not have to fuss about the best-by date of the food. ※The amount of pet food to contain vary depending on types.
Manual feeding mode is available at any time
In addition to programming the automatic feeding schedule, you can also feed meals using a manual mode button any time. Convenient for "a little snack" time.
Thoroughly washable pet food dispenser tank and bowl
The tank is Detachable cassette-type and the bowl is easy to detach in one action, so you can be washed thoroughly and kept clean during usage.
Preventing your pet from scraping out bait
If your pet tries to scrape out bait from the outlet, use the separate mischief guard.
A lockable cover to prevent mischief
The cute ear shaped handle combines a top cover (upper lid) lock function. The top cover will be locked when you push back the handle and prevents your pet's mischief.
- For medium-small dog or cat.
- For indoor use only. Cannot use in wet location like a bathroom.
- Use only dry pet food. Do not use food longer than 0.6 inches (15mm) as it may get caught in the feeder and stop operation.
- Do not use canned food, moist or semi-moist food and treats.
- Batteries are not included. Only use alkaline batteries. Will not work with any other type of battery.
- The feed amount differs depending on the size and shape of the food. So, after setting the amount, measure the food actually fed automatically to confirm the amount.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Automatic Cat Feeder, CSF-3 Super Feeder, Stand/Bowl, Analog Timer
Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dry Food Pet Feeder
Automatic Pet Feeder Food Dispenser for Dog & Cat - Features Distribution Alarms , Portion Control , Voice Recording, Timer Programmable Up to 4 Meals a Day
Jempet Petwant SmartFeeder Automatic Pet Feeder, Pet Food Dispenser for Dogs and Cats, Controlled by IPhone, Android or Other Smart Devices
PetSafe Smart Feed Automatic Dog and Cat Feeder, Smartphone, 24-Cups, Wi-Fi Enabled App for iPhone and Android
|Shipping||—||$7.94||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Super-Feed||Big Al's Online||Polayguy||Gemini Doctor||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8.9 x 14.2 x 13.4 in||11 x 10 x 15 in||8.3 x 8.3 x 14.5 in||8 x 11 x 15 in||15.9 x 8.3 x 10.6 in||9.4 x 20.3 x 12.6 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel compelled to write a review on the Lusmo because I was hesitant to buy it at first based on other reviews. I've battled with this machine and my cat for 6 months now and have finally got it figured out. I was attracted to this particular design because it holds a lot of food. We feed our cat multiple times throughout the day to control his weight, so the Lusmo is perfect in that I'm not constantly refilling it with food. I'll tell you that setting the machine isn't super intuitive, but the directions are easy enough, and you'll eventually get the hang of it. Yeah yeah we ALL wish it could plug in because the batteries don't last long, but it gives you a warning before the batteries die, so there is time to replace them before the machine cuts off. All you have to do is look at the display everyday to make sure the warning isn't there. I mean if you can't be involved somewhat in your cat's feeding then you don't need a cat. It's not going to kill you to look at the display.
Ok, now on to what I've had to modify. My cat is my heart and my child, but honestly he's a jerk about food. Once a fat cat always a fat cat. We feed him a mix of dry and wet food, but it's never enough. He's obsessed with food! He started pushing the Lusmo around with his head to try to tip it over, so I had to put it on one of those gripper mats you put under rugs to keep them from sliding. Problem solved. Second problem was that obviously he was reaching his paw up the chute to wiggle out more food. The so called "mischief guard" they give you is hot garbage, so I had to improvise. After many attempts with different blocking apparatuses, the one that worked is a flexible ruler. I cut it in half and tapped it over the chute opening leaving just enough space for the food to come out under it. This has worked for a month now. He can't push it out of the way or work his paw under it. Realizing he's powerless, he just sits next to his Lusmo and stares at it waiting for his food. I don't want to jinx it, but this has been working.
I know this sounds like a lot of work because you want to buy a product and have it work immediately, but life isn't fair. I payed the most I've ever payed for a feeder for this cat, so I was going to make this *insert expletive here* thing work. It looks like Frankenstein now, but I'm happy with it. No feeder is going to be exactly perfect for your special little idiot, so you have to adjust a few things. 4 out of 5 stars, I would recommend.
As other reviewers mentioned, a safe guard is not the best feature of this feeder, but at least it is an option.
A note to people who may have a problem with batteries and feeder not turning on. There are two metal prongs inside of batteries compartment. In order for batteries to work properly, these prongs have to be at the angle so when you put batteries inside, the prongs push batteries to each other. One of the feeders we received had these prongs pushed to the right side (making them almost flat), and our feeder would not turn on. It was an easy fix, but we were very close to returning it before figuring out what was the problem.
We have 3 of these feeders, and they all work perfectly so far.
I never contacted the company for the support so I have no idea how responsive they are.
Next version can benefit from the following:
- charger as an option vs batteries only
- an audible alarm or a different color light to announce that batteries are low
- better safeguard
- neutral colors
- more than 3 times per day food schedule
At the moment I highly recommend this product; there is nothing better on the market.
As another reviewer mentioned, the Lusmo is great when it works. But it needs to be checked on regularly, as it often:
- flashes the "CHK" sign and runs down the battery because food somehow dispenses into and jams the feeder's body instead of dropping into the bowl (not sure why this happens, as I haven't been able to witness it firsthand)
- requires battery replacement because of the aforementioned problem (I've had to change batteries every month, and you unfortunately can't use rechargeable batteries with the Lusmo)
- needs you to adjust the battery compartment because the metal prongs/springs on the side are overly pliable. you may have to gently bend the prongs outwards to get the batteries to fit/conduct properly
Otherwise, the Lusmo is adorable in person, with its rounded design, bright color, and cat ear handle. It's a bit tedious to program for the first time -- I wouldn't have figured it out without the manual, but once you become familiar with the buttons, adjustment gets much easier.
Unfortunately, with its various reliability problems, I would never feel comfortable using the Lusmo alone when going on vacation, even with a petsitter. I'd have to basically write my own entire instruction manual for them to follow, which is just overly complicated for what's supposed to be a fairly low maintenance type of machinery.