|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.3 x 8.4 x 4.7 inches|
|Item model number||CW-4-WH|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year limited warranty on materials and manufacture|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.49 shipping
+ $2.29 shipping
LUTRON CW-4-WH 4-Gang Claro Wall Plate, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-Gang standard size decorator wallplate
- Attaches securely with no visible screws
- Mounts flush to the wall for a clean, sleek appearance
- For use with standard decorator-style dimmers, switches and accessories
- Double plastic construction for long-lasting style
- Offered in a variety of colors and openings (CW-X-WH)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item LUTRON CW-4-WH 4-Gang Claro Wall Plate, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Top Greener Inc||Amazon.com||Videoman1986||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Devices||—||Phone Jack||Rocker-GFCI||Phone Jack||—||Phone Jack|
|Input Type||—||Phone Jack||—||Phone Jack||—||Phone Jack|
|Item Dimensions||8.37 x 0.3 x 4.69 in||0.3 x 4.75 x 4.69 in||8.3 x 4.48 x 0.08 in||4.8 x 6.5 x 0.3 in||—||3 x 4.8 x 0.8 in|
|Item Weight||4 ounces||1 lb||2.56 ounces||3.2 ounces||2.4 ounces||1.6 ounces|
|Size||1 Pack||1 Pack||4 Gang||1 Pack||—||1 Pack|
|Style Name||CW-4-WH||CW-2-WH||4 Gang Screwless Decorator||CW-3-WH||—||CW-1-WH|
Lutron 4-Gang White Switch Plate Cover White dimmers & control
From the Manufacturer
Claro wall plates are a simple and elegant solution designed to match your existing decorator opening dimmers, switches and accessories. They feature a clean appearance with no visible screws and mount flush to the wall. Claro wall plates are oversized to hide gaps around wall boxes and attach securely and snugly in place regardless of the wall condition. Claro wall plates are easy to install. Simply separate the front and back plates, attach the back plate to the wall with the screws provided and snap on the front plate for a clean and sophisticated look in just minutes.
Top customer reviews
But they're basically just shiny plastic that show fingerprints and seem overpriced. They'll do for now until I replace them.
If you have never owned this type of plate here are some tips:
1. It is a two-piece wall plate with a backer plate that mounts over the switches AFTER you install them. There is an ingenious design in which the screws of each switch can be accessed after you install the backer plate to level it flush with the plate. This is especially important and desirable for switch boxes with 2 or more switches, and critical for a 4-gang box.
2. The front plate snaps over the backer plate and is held in place with tiny plastic tabs. Being a two-piece design there will be a tiny seam between the two. It appears some people hate that and others (me include) think it makes the wall plate more high-tech looking.
3. Snapping the front plate on is easy, removing it is very difficult to the point it feels like you are going to break the plastic. You won't. Here's a secret ... slide the narrow end of a credit card in the seam along the top and pull it toward you. Once the first tab or two releases the rest will release easily.
4. While this product is described as "durable stainless steel" it is not. It is plastic with a finish that has the appearance of stainless steel. It is not metallic. And it is a fingerprint magnet, be prepared to give it a wipe-down once a day with a damp cloth.
5. Because of its design there are absolutely no screws or other fasteners showing. It is noticeably more attractive than standard wall plates.
The product illustration for this wall plate is very accurate; it looks exactly like the product itself. I'm not sure why someone would order it knowing that and then call it ugly. With a choice of 8 colors and an extremely clean simple design its attractiveness is 100% in the eye and mind of the person who buys it. We have actually had guests point it out when visiting and ask where we got them as they give the room a very professionally decorated look.
Good product, overpriced for a couple of pieces of plastic. Final score 4-stars.