- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B01H36N1MW
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #399,609 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
LUXUR Men and Women Casual Latop Backpack Vintage High Density Thick Canvas Rucksack Bag 30L Fit 13" Laptop Coffee
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This casual laptop backpack is make with high-quality canvas and crazy horse leather deco, durable and fashionable
- Multi-pockets:1 main zipper pocket,1 front zipper pocket,2 side zipper pocket,1 rear zipper,pocket,2 interior zipper pocket; 1 laptop pocket with padded compartment, suitable for 14¡±laptop
- The top of the backpack is closed with a drawstring pull closure, for expanding capacity and extra security
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps make the bag comfortable to carry
- Casual style perfect for: school, travel, camping, shopping etc
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Package Height||3.05 x 13.4 x 17.25 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.08 pounds|
LUXUR Canvas Messenger Bags Specification :
* Material: high-quality canvas with crazy horse leather decor, cotton lining
* Inner Packaging Dimension:16.53"x 12.6"x 1.58"
* Strap Max Length: 35.5 inches
LUXUR Canvas Messenger Bags Features :
* This laptop backpack's hardware accessories use superior metal, easy to use and durable
* The shoulder straps help alleviating the pressure of the shoulder make your travelling more relax
LUXUR Canvas Messenger Bags Package Include:
1x LUXUR canvas laptop backpack
Warm Tip :
* Due to the different measurement methods, the bag size may have 1-3 error
* Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment
Washing instructions :
* *Washing with clean water with ordinary temperatures
* DO NOT washing with hot water
* Hang to dry
* Washing separately to avoid staining
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not a huge fan of zipper backpacks since I feel like they’re loud in a quiet classroom so this one was right up my alley. To close the backpack you just have two magnetic clasps that are easy enough to close. You can also tighten the drawstring to close the top more so nothing falls out (which isn’t very likely anyways). This is definitely the best part of the bag to me, it’s a simple, well designed closing method.
There’s also plenty of zippered pockets available which is awesome. The two on the side should be wide enough to hold a water bottle. However, I would have liked to see an elastic water bottle holder to be sure larger bottles will fit. The one in the front of the bag is just a pocket and there’s no pencil organizer type things inside. It’s also pretty cool that there’s a pocket right on your back near the strap where you can put some small items.
Interior capacity is also perfect for a student. I was surprised to find that the laptop sleeve actually managed to fit my 15.6 inch ASUS laptop albeit tight. It will definitely fit some smaller >14” laptops like Macbooks. There’s also a nifty pocket right on top near the opening of the bag which I use for my earbuds. Aside from that there’s another zippered pocket inside along with some places for pencils and such.
Comfort is good. It’s not the most comfortable backpack I’ve ever worn but it’s nice. The straps are padded but not too padded as is the back padding. In the case of this backpack I think this is a good thing because I wanted to keep it light.
As for styling, I think it looks very nice. The leather-esque accents and dark black color look premium. The zipper teeth are robust and the quality of the bag as a whole is nicely made. Inside lining is a soft fabric too and not the same as the outside canvas material.
Overall, it’s an awesome backpack. It holds all my folders and binders along with other everyday carry items. The only thing that would be improved is adding that water bottle holder but aside from that it’s an excellent small and light backpack!