Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 8, 2013
There are a lot of owl earrings here on Amazon, as this was an Xmas gift for my boyfriend's mother, I wanted to be sure I was getting the right pair. His grandmother died of a heart attack in her 50's, but had collected owl things and magnets her whole life; so I knew what owls meant to his own mother. These were packaged well and the material wasn't cheap looking. They were a perfect earring size, not too small nor too big; nor did they look like ridiculous big eyed owl earrings you may find online - more of a classy earring these make a great gift for any woman.
on December 30, 2012
These earrings were a big hit for the owl lover that I purchased them for. They're elegantly designed, and quite attractive, as opposed to many of the more overtly stated earrings that are made to resemble owls. My only minor complaint is that the box they arrive in is rather lacking, but as for the earrings themselves, the silver is of good quality and the jewelry is well built. They were a great success!
on February 13, 2014
More importantly than my loving these Owl earrings is my wife's love of these. She beamed when I gave them to her on her birthday. She is not into high dollar jewelry (thank goodness) and these were very reasonable in cost and look great on her ears. I would recommend these.
on July 28, 2010
I bought the item as a gift, so I can't say how they wear, but they seemed of good quality, or I would not have given them to my mother. She collects owls, and this product seemed to scream "Mom", so they now reside in her earlobes as one of her favorite pair of earrings. I would buy more from this company, have bought from them before. The product arrives when primised and the products have always been quality.They are great.
on January 9, 2013
I bought these for my owl-obsessed wife for Christmas. They are perfect size and look very nice. She probably thought I spent much more on them than I did....which is why I didn't tell her how much I spent. They probably do sell for 4-5x this price at other retailers for a similar pair. For this price you can't go wrong.
on January 10, 2015
These were horrible even given the price. I was going to give them as a gift but I was embarrassed by the lack of quality so I just threw them away. Complete waste of money
on August 10, 2015
very fast shipping and excellent product! My wife hasn't taken them off since i got them for her. Thanks!!
on December 17, 2015
This product is not good and it looks as if it was used ... do not buy it
on February 4, 2010
My girlfriend adores owls, so I thought she would love these. The earrings are exactly as depicted in the picture: they are dangle earrings, but not obnoxiously large ones. The craftsmanship and detail makes them look quite elegant. The sterling silver is also a shinier in reality. These are a great purchase considering the price!
on February 22, 2010
I purchased the earrings as a birthday gift for my friend and it was a good choice. They arrived faster than expected, so it was right in time for her birthday. They are adorable earrings. The design is simple and modern and work with any outfit and accessories. They are comfortable to wear and are a perfect size for shaped dangle earrings.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.