LWR Crafts Wooden Mini Clothespins 100 Per Pack 1" 2.5cm (Jacobean)
- Mini Size Clothespins 1 Inch (2.5cm) Length
- Made of Natural Birch Wood. 100 Pieces Clothespins per Pack.
- Color: natural, red, white, black, golden, silver, yellow, orange, lime green, classic green, chocolate, hot pink, light pink, light blue, jacobean.
- Brand new.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The clothespins are made of natural wood, with color paint finish.
It is mini size, 1 inch length.
It is very cute, wonderful for scrapbook, kid hand craft, baby shower, wedding and party.
The clothespins have different colors: natural, red, white, black, golden, silver, yellow, orange, lime green, classic green, chocolate, hot pink, light pink, light blue, jacobean.
WARNING- Have small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 512 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- First, you get a LOT of these little guys for the money. I completed my project and still have a ton left.
- They were exactly the size I was expecting. For reviewers who complained about them being small, you did read the title that they are 1" clothespins, right?
- They are strong. Quite a bit of clamping pressure for such little clips.
Now the not so good.
- First and foremost the paint quality is awful. The paint does not stick well at all to the wooden clothespins and flakes off easily. I posted a picture to show the detail. I had a piece of tape on the clothespin for a few minutes and when I pulled the tape off it took most of the paint. In addition, I used some Gorilla Glue to glue the clips to a board. I've had several come loose. The paint was left glued to the board and the bare-naked pin popper free.
- Only other complaint is that a few of the clothespins were defective. A couple had bad springs and a couple more had cracked wood. But I'd say 95% were perfect.
In summary I WOULD buy these again but next time I might go for the raw wood as opposed to the painted clips. Minus 2 stars because of the paint issue.