LYCAON Bicycle Bell 8 Colors Mini Aluminum Alloy Bike Bell Loud Crisp Clear Sound Bike Ring Horn Accessories
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handlebar diameter between 20-23mm is suitable for installing the bell
- Compact and light, recommend to use on the right side
- Antirust aluminum alloy cover and ultra-tough plastic base provides long service life
- A screwdriver is packaged with our bicycle bell to help you set up easily
- Combine with internal rotated collision sounding system, the bike bell can send out loud, long, crisp silvery sound
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LYCAON Bike Bell – Bicycle Accessories
BEST Material Makes BEST cycling bell
LYCAON bicycle bell makes up of high strength materials that are durable, damage-resistance and lasting, producing clearly loud and wonderful sound.
Easy to Use and Widely Applicable
Using the screwdriver we provide to set up a bell within minutes.
1. Unscrew fixed base.
2. Attach the base to the bike handlebar in the right position.
3. Tighten the screw, and ensure the stableness of bike bell.
20 - 23mm (0.78"- 0.90") Outer diameter is suitable for handlebar of most MTB, BMX bike, road bike, cruiser, etc. Can be also applied to scooter and Ebike.
Dome diameter: 46mm (1.81")
Fixator Outer diameter: 20 - 23mm (0.78"- 0.90")
Worry-Free Warranty at LYCAON. 15 MONTHS Warranty Guaranteed.
Your feedback and review have been our biggest motivation.
Please leave your feedback & review so that we can create more practical products.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
May be I received a children version?? I do not know... If you ride a normal road bike it will not fit.. I drilled a little hole through the plastic attached holding part and cut away the part where the screw supposed to be.. Fortunately I had a Zip tie ,.I brought zip tie through the hole and just self attached it to handle bar , the bell facing towards me on the left side. It holds well and , the good thing,- it even rings..