Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: La Blanca Women's Island GoDDess Sweatheart-Cup Mio One-Piece Swimsuit
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 28, 2013
I purchased a size 6 thinking it would be too large but it fit perfect and I am a size small or size 2-4. I love how it looks on. I combined it with a long black pleated shirt and my fiance' and mother had many compliments. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a one piece. Very simple but it gives you a sexy appeal with a good old vintage comeback. I felt I should be on the cast of Mad Men..love it!
on August 26, 2014
This swimsuit is a very good quality piece. Although I haven't had a chance to use it because it was purchased for an upcoming Cruise in November I am really impressed how it looks on and was I especially liked the fast delivery.
on November 20, 2013
The suit fit very well and was extremely comfortable. I received many compliments when I wore this suit because of it's wonderful color and the slimming style. I chose not to wear the removable strap as that was the only uncomfortable thing about this suit.
on August 6, 2014
I bought this suit at Burlington Coat Factory for 24.98. I really like it and I have the hardest time finding a bathing suit. I am 5'5 36-29-35 and I got a size 10, it fit great. I tried on a miracle suit also and this suit put the miracle suit to shame. I looked 10 lbs heavier in the miracle suit.
on August 5, 2014
I love this suit, and since we have a pool I now have 3 suits in the following colors: iris, black and red. I ordered this because I had this same suit last year and it has held up well to regular wearings. I would highly recommend it. It is flattering and fits great.
on June 7, 2014
A onepiece suit that hasn't too much fabric in the bottom - if you are more or less flat there - but fits nevertheless very well over the chest. Wish it would come in more colors. Would recommend it anytime, good quality, good finish.
on October 8, 2013
There is nothing I do not like about this suit. The molded cup/bodice holds its shape, and mine, perfectly. I have this suit in red and black. The black suit was lost on a recent trip and I immediately replaced it as its a "must have". Size was true. Coverage of my ample backside very good as well. Gathers in the help cover a no longer flat belly.
on July 24, 2014
Love the Suit, it was perfect for the Mommy side of me. However, Marshalls had this $40 cheaper.
on August 14, 2014
I am a size 34DD and this bathing suit was too small. Other than that looked really nice.
on June 13, 2014
If you have a long torso, you'll know it's difficult to find a stylish one-piece. Sometimes a swimming gal just doesn't want a bikini, and tankinis are, well, tankinis. I was heartened by the fact that La Blanca provided a torso measurement in their size guide, and wow does it ever fit well. Measure your torso, long ladies, and use this as your guide! I am slim so the shirring is a bit much, and I think I could probably go down one size, but I'm keeping this one. I am 5'7", 64" torso, 32C. I've had such hard luck with suits riding down or squeezing up, that I went with a Size 8, which is a bit long...I think size 6 would be perfect.

See 1 answered question