Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 15, 2016
Holy moly! After years and years of searching, I have finally found boots that fit my scrawny chicken legs! I have been searching for so long that my sons almost start crying when I say we're going into DSW now, lol. Seriously, these fit me so well they are almost too tight. I have never been able to experience that with a boot. Normally I look like one little bean sprout growing out of a giant pot. Additionally, they look very well made. The leather and stitching are beautiful.
on October 3, 2017
Loved the heel height - dressy but still comfortable, the toe box was also wide enough. Unfortunately the shaft is just too short and narrow, and the boot just didn't look flattering at all. If you are short woman this boot might work for you, on average height person it looks like the shaft is an inch or two too short.
on November 12, 2014
The boots arrived on time and fit as I had hoped. I typically wear size 8.5 but order a half size up for boots to accommodate extra thick socks in the dead of winter. These fit snug on my narrow (13.5") calves with tights and socks so I'm glad I went with the size 9. I never wear pants so I can't comment on fit over them. There is no gap at all with my tights/socks though.

They are OK on the comfort. I plan to add a more comfortable insole to handle standing and walking all day.
on February 10, 2016
The perfect pair of tall boots for slim-legged girls! I couldn't pass them up at Amazon's sale price, and I'm so glad I didn't.
What I love: buttery soft leather; cozy plush lining; no-slip sole; low heel makes them practical for everyday wear; narrow shaft fits like a dream on slim calves. I'm a teacher, on my feet a lot, and I wore these boots the first time out of the box for a 9-hour work day with no problems. The toe box is a bit narrow, and I did start to feel some rubbing/pinching by the end of the day, but I was very comfortable most of the time. I'm 5'2", with 12-12.5" calves, and I couldn't be happier with the fit. First pair of tall boots I've found that I can wear close to my skin without looking like I'm swimming in them. Sizing seems to run true. I usually wear a 6.5 boot and these were no exception.
on April 22, 2016
Beautiful looking leather boots, they fit perfectly. It's so soft inside, they look beautiful with a short skirt. I love the heel, I couldn't find a heel like this anywhere.
The length is perfect, they fit snug on my legs. I wear size 8. The chocolate color is so dark it's almost black which I wanted but did not want to pay the high price. These were a very good price for a quality boot like that. Just a great well made leather boot all over.
I have not wore them very long yet, weather is too warm and I just got them so I can't tell about that but I don't have any doubt they'll still be comfortable after a few hours of wear.
I am French Canadian and love the fact that they are from Montreal.
on February 16, 2011
This is the first time I have ordered La Canadienne boots. I was hesitant at first because of the price, but I found them on sale from a seller at Amazon and decided to make the purchase.
They seem elegant and well made.
I am petite, 5'2," and the boot shaft ends just 2 inches below my knee. My calves are 13 and 3/4" circumferance. The boot hugs my calf without any gap. The leather is smooth and supple. I love the cute heel.

I usually wear a 7 1/2 shoe, and size 7 boot. I ordered these in a size 7 and they fit perfectly. I would highly recommend these boots if you are petite and are not set on something that goes all the way to the knee, or has too high of a heel.
on January 22, 2016
I Love these boots. I'm 5'6" with size 8 feet and 13 1/2" calves. I have a hard time finding boots snug around the calf that fit my feet. These are perfect. They are an inch or two shorter than I normally get but the top of the boot hits above the widest part of my calf so they still look great. The heel is easy to walk in, the leather is nice and I haven't had any trouble slipping when I walk in the snow. I can wear these over super skinny jeans, it's snug, but not uncomfortable. They also fit nice and trim around the ankle. The size 8 boots seem true to size. - Phil's wife
on January 5, 2016
These boots are gorgeous in person. I sized up by a half size as others recommended and they fit my feet perfectly. The heel is the perfect height and they were very comfortable on my feet. Unfortunately though, they were way, way too small to fit my calves. Buyer beware: The item description here on Amazon says the boot is 14" in diameter, but the La Canadienne website says it's 13". I barely got them zipped, and my calf size is pretty average. Going to have to try for a different style. Wish they offered the styles with a daintier heel in a wider diameter!
on February 2, 2017
Beautiful boots and extremely comfortable. I have thin calves (13.5-14") and it's been a long search to find boots that fit well. These are perfect! I ordered the brown and they're a gorgeous deep brown that almost has a hint of black. I bought them on sale and they were a steal for the quality.
on January 14, 2017
I always loooove la canadienne boots! So comfortable from day one. I have slim calves and a boot that doesn't gap is hard to find. I own these and the Tahra and they're both perfect.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.