Truck Season Automotive HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 2, 2013
This was a really cute set. the material weight was heavier than expected which was good. She loved them and looks great wearing them.
on January 19, 2012
I liked the way this set looked online and bought it because it was on sale. I needed an extra set of warm weather gear to keep at school, so this was perfect. I loved the way this look when I got it, but the scarf and the hat are itchy. They are fine for the occasional recess duty (I'm a teacher) but if I had to wear this everyday, I would have sent it back.
on January 16, 2012
Bought this as a gift for myself...seemed like a cute set to have for the winter but the stitch is a bit big and seems like the hat will stretch with use. The scarf also has a bigger stitch so it hangs a little too loosely for my taste. Not a bad buy if bought on sale.
on May 21, 2014
Nice set for the price. I think I bought it for under $20. Gave away as a gift. They wear the set often.
on January 2, 2012
Mid to higher quality product. Seems to be woven together nicely, and materials seem good as well. Keeps you warm, and comfortable to wear. I believe its kinda pricey, but its handmade and I enjoy it.
on December 28, 2011
Nice well made item, but its a lot more glittery than shown in the pictures.

But it does the job.
on January 8, 2012
This set was absolutely great. The quality was excellent. I wished that I had ordered more, when I received it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.