Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: La Leyenda De La Nahuala
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on October 5, 2008
This movie is awesome. Great representation of Mexico and its traditions and culture. Revolves around the Day of Dead events. Great source to teach the Dead of the Dead in a very fun way. My students loved it.
on December 18, 2012
Al igual que la segunda parte ("La leyenda de La Llorona"), mi hija no para de ver estas peliculas, sobre todo por que se identifica culturamente con el lenguaje, el humor y las costumbres, en una producción de primer nivel...

Muy recomendable!!, y esperaremos la tercera parte!... (Las Momias de Guanajuato)...
on May 16, 2009
It's a great movie for kids that shows part of the Mexican culture. Cartoons are adorable and it's very funnny!!
on March 2, 2013
I'm really happy with my purchase, the quality of the product is really good, it was immediately shipped and properly packed.

The movie is really funny and my daughter loves it, describes and gives a pretty good idea of how this legend was generated in Mexico.

You can tell it was their first movie, the quality of the cartoons is not as good as in La leyenda de la Llorona but still a fun movie and the price is reasonable so it makes it worth having both movies.
on November 16, 2014
I absolutely love this animated film. While the quality is not that of a disney production, this film was made with passion. The music is great, so find the soundtrack. The version I received has a reworked scene of the Medico Brujo song performance, which I disliked (the original is much more entertaining). Xochitl is my favorite character, but there are a ton of fun characters like Theodora or la nana. I think kids 5 and over will enjoy this movie; however, a drawback for some is that the film is in Spanish.
on September 14, 2012
This is a great movie about mexican story's. This movie is about la Nahuala. I bought this movie and "La Leyenda de la Llorona" for my daughter and she loves both movies. both movies are in spanish with translation. and the movies are really funny and entertaining I recommend both movies !!
on December 29, 2012
one of my friends lend it to me and it is a really nice cartoon that said the story of one of our miths of the Mexican folklore stories, and is a good way to tell my nephews that are born here of our childhood stories that we grow up with
on January 21, 2013
The plot isn't as action-packed as "Llorona" nor as familiar. It's an interesting story, but difficult for intermediate learners to watch.
on May 26, 2013
A mi y a mis hijos nos encantó esta caricatura orgullosamente mexicana, recomendamos la 2da. parte que es la Leyenda de la Llorona está divertidisima y claro esperamos la 3ra. parte que se tratará de las momias de Guanajuato.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2011
I was looking for La leyenda de la Llorona and ended up buying this one by mistake. Love it soo cute and soo very entertaing for grown ups and kids of all ages. My 2 year old nephew was just staring at the tv and soo caught up on the movie it was too cute.