Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: La Vie en Rose: A Very French Adventure Continues
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on May 14, 2008
If you've read the first La Vie en Rose, and you didn't book your flight to France, this one will do it! Incredibly sweet and entertaining. I'm now a huge rose fan! Charming, real and down-to-earth. If we never get to sell rose in France, this is the next best thing. Looking forward to hearing more from Jamie.
on April 9, 2011
This narrative of a young British couple's move to France and establish a wine bar
featuring rose is full of adventures.mistakes,and successes as they attempt to es-
tablish themselves in a new-to-them country. Look forward to their third book out
soon.

this
on December 10, 2008
I loved this book. It brought back memories of a teriffic week in Provence. Jamie's description of the French countryside and cobbled villages built into hillsides were as good as my travel photos. Remembering the food, the wine and my own adventures as the Ivey's story progressed just made me salivate to go back.
on May 8, 2014
I find Jamie Ivey's writing style to be very light and enjoyable reading.
He kind of reminds me of another French expatriate, but I just can't put my finger on who that was.....(wink.)
Jamie's books are very enjoyable, and well worth buying for an devoted Francophile and lover of Provence.
I'm glad that I bought this book.
I'm doing my best to make the experience of reading this book last as long as possible, but it's not easy.
It's kind of like only eating one chocolate French truffle at a time. ;o)
on August 18, 2014
I adore this sequel to Extremely Pale Rose. Jamie, Tanya, and Peter continue the quest to open a rose bar in France. The description
of the countryside and villages is better than any travel book. Jamie embraces French culture while struggling to understand it with great
good humor. All of Jamie Ivey's books are very very funny. My time reading them was a happy part of my day! Now the quest has turned
serious. Jamie's honesty in sharing all their mistakes is endearing . You will so want them to succeed. This book introduces what really
is involved when you choose to reinvent yourself in the ex-patriate life. It is an education in French food, wine and culture. The Provencal
village life is so beguilingly described here that I am sure other readers bought airline tickets right away.Charming tale , well told. Cannot
wait for the 3rd book.
on March 24, 2015
What fun! If you're a fan of his and read his first book, you'll just adore this. I'm still reading it, but such a delicious journey. (Especially if you're like me and love Rose's)
on December 29, 2012
Bought this book for my wife who loves anything to do with France - Paris especially. She loves it - so I love it.
on July 19, 2015