Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on February 25, 2015
Durante los ultimos cinco años e leido muchos libros sobre la vida despues de la muerte, la reencarnacion, y todo lo que me ayude a comprender nuestra coneccion con Dios, y mantenga en mi la fe de volver a encontrarme con mi hija Carolina, quien murio en 2009, la experiencia del Dr Alexander me ha conmovido como ningun otro , ahora se que mi hija me espera y volvere a encontrarla en el cielo
on July 18, 2013
I am an engineer and I should be skeptical about life after death. However, this idea about being more than a body and that life is more than our time on the Earth has always be interesting for me. I have read many books about this topic, but this book is a fantastic experience shared by the author. It is not about believing or not, just a different point of view that I enjoyed and that made me happier about a promissory spiritual life to be discovered.
on May 7, 2015
I enjoyed reading this book. It gave me some insight of a matter . My son suffered of meningitis 4 years ago and doctors were giving no hope. After 6 days in the ICU, he woke up telling me that he did see a monk who healed him. A year later he had a respiratory arrest. He was kept with a respirator. The following day he mentioned that during that time he saw just darkeness.
on November 13, 2013
Dr Eben Alexander is a highly trained neurosurgeon and did not believe in life after death; after his experience he analized all the facts with other doctors and now is a firm believer in God and life after death, and this book is a refreshing breeze for those who have recently lost a loved one. Thanks Dr. Alexander!
on October 13, 2014
Excelente recuento de una experiencia cercana a la muerte. Probablemente el mas interesante y mejor escrito de todos los que he leido. Con un fascinante trasfondo medico que contrasta con la vivida descripcion surrealista de la experiencia psiquica, mental, espiritual de la muerte.
on October 18, 2016
ME ENCANTO EL LIBRO SELO RECOMIENDO ES MUY FACIL DE ENTENDER. TE ABLA DE COMO ES EL CIELO Y LA ESPERIENCIA QUE PASA EL DR ALEXANDER SI AS PERDIDO UN SER QUERIDO TEDA OTRA FORMA DE VER LA MUERTE
on March 7, 2016
For believers and not believers. Easy and smooth, a two day reading the most (if you are a fast reader). Incredible story. A "must" for those with too many questions about what we are doing here in our lifetime on earth.
on June 17, 2013
How will be your life if you think on your death now?

The most crazy thing about this book is if you think what is going to happen when you die: it is not possible touch anything, no taste a coffee, not see the world so, you can appreciate now all the normal things. You can read too " el poder del ahora" - " el arte de no amargarse la vida" and you can understand better that I am saying.

Good luck.
on May 30, 2013
This is an amazing history and I really believe that heaven is true. If it happened tothis doctor it can happen to every one
on April 29, 2013
It is difficult to describe in words, just reading the book and with an open mind you can understand the content of the book.