Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on March 25, 2012
Fine little drive with a very robust case and flowing, organic design. Works the same as any other USB 3.0 drive, with the added style of the LaCie / Stark design. Very nice! The included software works well for backing up whatever you wish to configure it for. I personally prefer to do all of my backups manually, so I do not use the 'ware, but did test it out. In short, an elegant looking, robustly built USB drive. My last LaCie drive is more than 5 years old and has worked perfectly the entire 5 years. I expect the same from this product. The price is a few beans more than other 500GB drives, but you are paying for the style and the (very) nice case on this. Worth the extra few dollars!
on February 21, 2015
Great styling from Philipe Starck. This drive is very heavy and solid built. Maybe not as desirable for a portable drive but it is still going strong after a few years. I'm happy with it overall.
on February 8, 2013
I've had this for over a year now and I absolutely love it. It is strong and durable. The texture is definitely different and I haven't had any problems formatting it or getting my files.
on February 18, 2015
Durable, quite and efficient, I like my Lacie!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.