|Fits as expected||
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Rubber
- Rubber sole
- Hand-laid premium rubber over a 3mm neoprene core for flexible, waterproof comfort
- Active Fit for a secure, comfortable fit on foot
- Pull tabs and side stretch panels for easy on/off
- Multilayer rubber on the toe and heel for added durability
- Moisture wicking and quick drying polyester jersey liner
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Camp. Where sparks fly from the fire as fast as stories fly around it. The only thing that doesn’t fly at camp is having to wear the same rugged boots you’ve been wearing all day. Which is why we designed the Lacrosse Hampton, featuring a rugged 100% waterproof rubber exterior to battle firewood runs and a cushioning neoprene interior to give your feet the break they need as you prepare for the next days trek.
Do one thing and do it right. For over a century, that’s what we’ve been doing — making the best rubber boots. Period. Boots that won’t let you down. Boots that know a thing or two about toughness, durability, and comfort. Whether for hunting, working, or tending the land upon which they tread, our boots give you the freedom to focus on what matters most to you. Because that’s what matters most to us
- ASIN: B00Y1DU8PE
- Item model number: Men's Hampton 3.0MM Green-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 6, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 85 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The LaCrosse Men's Hampton Rubber Boot is comfortable, light weight and a joy to slip on and off. The boot's two loops are all you need to get into your boot. They are a great urban shoe to face city wet weather. Appropriate for daily activities like going to the market or for heading off to work. In fact, you might soon forget (as I did) that it's a rain boot and begin to think of them as slippers. They are that comfortable. They're also stylish and on my first day of wearing them, they drew a lot of compliments.
You always have to measure a purchase with ones needs. Living in a moderate temperature zone here in California, they are the perfect rain boot.
You can wear all day and feet not kill you at night.
I was please with the good Customer Service from the company they came from. I would order from them again.