- The Carolina Pledge: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. All of our products are unconditionally guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any item, you may return it for a replacement, a refund, or credit. It's that simple.
- From our beginnings in 1927, Carolina Biological Supply Company has grown to become a leading supplier of science teaching materials for all levels of education. Today, from our headquarters in Burlington, North Carolina, we serve customers worldwide, including teachers, professors, homeschool educators, hobbyists, and professionals in health and science-related fields.
- When you shop with Carolina, you're not alone! All of our products are backed by unparalleled technical support, available from 8am to 8pm, ET, Monday-Friday. Contact information (Live Chat, email, and phone) is provided after placing your order at Amazon.
LaMotte Garden Kit
|Price:||$59.50 + $9.95 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Use this simple test kit to learn the specifics about your soil before starting your gardening project. Used for soil science education or garden analysis, the kit includes rapid test procedures, diagrammed instructions, and laminated color charts used to measure concentrations of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium (15 tests each), and soil pH (30 tests). The Garden Guide Manual and LaMotte® Soil Handbook are included to interpret test results and offer lime and fertilizer recommendations.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- unlike other products (for example Luster Leaf Rapitest) this one can measure basic soil properties: pH, Phosphorus, Nitrogen and Potassium
- good packaging
- It would be nice for instruction to mention that while testing nitrogen internal pressure inside test-tume will cause the cup to discharge - it is necessary to release pressure during mixing
- During Potassium Test I was not able to produce enougth exctract in steps 1-4 so, as mentioned in the manual I had to repeat them. In my humble opinion it is actually this is a flaw in the calculation of amount of Solution/Soil Sample/Test-tube size/Tablet. LaMotte should fix it.