LaView 4 Camera Pack-600TVL Bullet Cameras with 4 x 60 Feet Siamese Cables, 1-4 Splitter Cable, Power Adapter, LV-KCA14B6B
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 4 high resolution 600TVL cameras with superior night vision up to 65ft for indoor or outdoor use
- Operates in Wide Operating Temperature Range: - 40 Degree to +140 Degree ( - 40 Degree to 60 Degree)
- Live view and playback on 3G Smartphones, tablets, and mobile devices
- Download FREE Laview apps for mobile viewing
- IP66 Weatherproof and vandal resistant, Camera: Image Sensor 1/3-Inch sensor, Signal System: NTSC/PAL, Effective Pixels: 720 (H) × 480 (V), Min. Illumination: 0.1 Lux @ (F1.2,AGC ON),0 Lux with IR, Shutter speed PAL: 1/25 s to 1/15,000 s, NTSC: 1/30 s to 1/1.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||14 x 4 x 16 inches|
|Shipping Weight||5.4 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
Top 3 reasons to buy
600TVL high resolution cameras
View your world in high resolution day or night with LaView security camera. Capture up to 90° degree viewing angle that is easy to adjust for mounting.
Day and night surveillance
600TVL high resolution allows clear images and see up to 50 feet in the dark.
Weatherproof IP66 housing
LaView security cameras meet the industry standard IP66 weatherproof that allows you to use indoor or outdoors and temperatures ranging from -40 °F – 140 °F.
Read about our customers' top-rated security and surveillance products on our review page: Security and Surveillance
Top Customer Reviews
Image Sensor 1/3” sensor
Signal System NTSC/PAL
Effective Pixels 720 (H) × 480 (V )
Min. Illumination 0.1 Lux @ (F1.2,AGC ON),0 Lux with IR
Shutter speed PAL: 1/25 s to 1/15,000 sNTSC: 1/30 s to 1/15,000 s
Lens 3.6 mm
Angle of view: 68.4°
Lens Mount M12
Angle Adjustment Pan: 0 – 360°, Tilt: 0 – 90°, Rotation: 0 – 360°
Day & Night IR cut filter with auto switch
Horizontal Resolution 600 TVL
Synchronization Internal synchronization
Video Output 1Vp-p composite output (75Ω/BNC)
S/N Ratio More than 52 dB
Working Temperature/Humidity -40 °C – 60 °C (-40 °F – 140 °F)Humidity 90% or less (non-condensing)
Power Supply 12 V DC
Power Consumption Max. 2 W(Max. 5 W with IR cut filter on)
Ingress Protection IP66
IR Range 65ft(20m)
Dimensions Φ70×149.5 mm (Φ2.76” ×5.89”)
Weight 300 g (0.66 lbs)
For now...I like them. ;-)
I would recommend this system to anyone.