Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on November 15, 2010
This coat is a sturdy heavyweight cotton - not nearly as light/flimsy as I expected for the price. It runs true to size. I was very pleased with the quality of this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a professional coat at a very reasonable cost.
on September 6, 2012
My son is a tall 11-year old boy who needed either a scrub top or a lab coat for his science class. I decided that a lab coat purchased on Amazon.com was nearly as cheap as buying a scrub top at Walmart, so I bought him this lab coat.

The fit was good for my son, and I machine-embroidered his name over the pocket so he can look 'professional'. He absolutely loves it!

What makes it really great, and I didn't know was even a feature of this lab coat until we received it, was that there was an open slit on each side of the coat, so you can put your hands into your pants pocket. He thought that was really cool.
on August 31, 2015
I'm only 5'3", and I needed this coat for a college chemistry lab. I got the long one, and it goes to my knees, which is perfect for me! The sleeves aren't too long, and the coat can button just fine. The only thing I could complain about was that when I tried to unbutton it, there were strings from the button holes that got caught on the buttons, and it was a little difficult to unbutton the coat, but it's a minor thing. I can always trim the strings from the button holes. Also, the price was pretty affordable, especially for a college student like me. The coat was great and I highly recommend it!
on December 10, 2014
I simply must write to tell how pleased I am with this lab coat. It keep my sweat and bloodstained shirt from being exposed to even more blood. It also manages to keep my clothing free of brain matter and other fluids, and the pockets are just the right size for my bone saws.

Thank you, and I hope to wear one of these while sitting on my throne as world leader.
on June 8, 2015
this is great for a legit scientist type character, but if you are expecting it to fit like the custom tailored white coats on Grey's Anatomy your expectations are way too high. The quality is excellent; you will definitely get multiple uses out of this.
on May 19, 2011
I am a fairly thin guy around 5'11" and I bought a Medium. While the shoulders fit perfectly, the waist and chest were a little bit big. I spent a couple dollars on safety pins and brought it in about 4". Now it fits perfectly!
It's awesome for my Dr. Horrible outfit. I think it's a good deal.

Part of a seem was not sewn on completely, but it's nothing major. I can fix it.
on November 25, 2014
Went to the Ghoulardi fest in Cleveland last month. Am I sorry I was not dressed as 2 others. Ernie Anderson was the highlight of the Cleveland TV in the mid-sixties. With my new wig and lab coat. Hope to be the envy next time around.
on October 25, 2013
I bought this camera for my boyfriend to use for his Halloween costume. He is a little over 6 foot so I took a risk by ordering a medium size, but I'm really happy that I did. It fits perfectly and the sleeves are just long enough for his arms. I was also really happy to see the quality of materials used to make the jacket, it'll last a long time if we ever need it again.
on January 26, 2013
The material is thinner than i anticipated, and the quality in the stitching is not the greatest. However, if you need a lab coat, get this one. Its got big pockets but not deep ones so you aren't busy fishing around in them looking for your pen or sharpie or timer. Also, it has pocket slits in the sides so you can get at your pant pockets without having to hike up the coat (although, I don't think I have ever had a lab coat that did not have this).
on December 7, 2011
While this labcoat arrived rapidly, I was less impressed by it's appearance than I'd hoped. In it's packaged state, it arrived somewhat wrinkled and frumpy looking. Not an insurmountable problem, with the application of starch and a hot iron, but first impressions are worth something. Considering the price, this is hardly a terribly insurmountable issue, as it was stupendously affordable, and despite my having to wield an iron, I would not hesitate to buy from them again, considering affordability and rapidity of order completion; I'd just do so with a new set of expectations.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.