labebe - 4 Wheels Walker for Baby, Red Push Wagon Cart for Kid, Push Toy Walker for Girl/Boy 1-3 Years Old, Toy Shopping Cart, Wooden Wagon Toy, Baby Activity/Learning Walker Infant- Red Fire Truck
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🚚 Walker & Toy Storage🎒 2-in-1 - This baby activity walker comes with a big toy box. SIT TO PLAY, STAND TO WALK. When babies👶 sit on the floor, they play independently; when they stand up, they transport their toy from here to there. This is an ideal walker if your baby just starts learning to walk, and you accompany them to push, they will be encouraged to walk more. When they can walk steadily, they can push or pull this walker alone with their favorite toys everywhere. Wonderful!
- 🚚 Rubber Ring & Broad Base - With rubber ring will your floor be protected, without wear and tear. Besides, with a rubber ring, your baby can control its walking speed easily. Walker is a perfect choice of a push toy. Broad wooden base with 4 wheels makes this walker more capable of helping baby keep balance, thus they gain more confidence while learning. Usually, it can be well used as big baby walker, boy👦 walker or girl👧 walker. But please keep your baby stay away from steps and pool.
- 🚚 Easy Push & Adjustable Weight - A standing baby walker is a better choice to help babies practice standing on their own compared to a seated walker. Wheels are EASY TO PUSH by baby even on carpet, no worry about sudden fall due to block of the wheels. Since it's a toy chest🎒, you can put something like books📚 into it to adjust the weight for baby according to their development and needs. This is a suitable baby learning walker or baby activity walker, a child must-have push wooden toy.
- 🔧 Easy Assembly&Sturdy - The sturdy walker is very easy to assemble with just a screwdriver and the crystal-clear illustrated instructions. Wouldn't be sweet☺when your baby sees you mount pieces of wood and turn them into a cute red fire truck? The natural, bright-colored look coordinates with any room. And a classic push wagon can inspire babies’ creativity and learn something fun through outdoor activity. Your kids will be extremely surprised to have it as a birthday gift🎁or Christmas🎄gift.
- ♙ Certified Material & Quality Guarantee ♙- Wood and paints material of our walkers used are strict to Toys Safety Standards EN-71 CE in Europe and ASTM F963 in US. All of this makes it a qualified wooden walker for 1-3 years old baby. You definitely can count on us to provide you with a walker in perfect conditions, and we believe you'll be glad you did! If you are not 100% satisfied, Shelly, CEO of Labebe, guarantees you 30-days money-back, with no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
You may find, that your nearly one year old sweet itches to learn to walk. And as Parent, you must want to help your little one in this process and buy some auxiliary tools. A baby walker may already in your conderation. But please pay attention, because a wrong baby walker can cause serious damage to your child's development!
Traditional baby walkers make baby lay its the center of gravity on its hip and toes, so it is easy to cause O-legs or walk with toes. In addition, baby can't control the speed, which can be very dangerous. With this new baby walker your little one can stand, learn to push it by itself and at the same time to walk. During this process its legs will be fully balanced trained, which can effectively prevent the O-leg and develop its learning independence!
Stand to walk
Let your baby learn to walk on his own.
Sit to play with it
A wonderful toddler toy
Easy control for baby
Add items to adjust weight and speed
Cute Patterns, Bright Colors, Very Interesting!
Babys are timid, when they first start to learn to walk. A baby walker with a cute elephant, other cute design, bright colors and its own favorite toys will help your baby arouse more interest to learn to walk. Vivid different colors in this baby walker are also helpful for its visual development. With such a lovely baby walker your baby will start to walk more easily, successfully! Your little sweet need this one!
Stand to Walk, Sit to Play, 2-in-1 Baby Walker!
This baby walker comes with toy chest. Imagine, your baby learns to walk with carrying its favorite toys, so its enthusiasm to walk will be greatly inspired! When tired, your baby can just sit down and play with the toys. This can also be used as a storage box and you can teach your baby to put toys into the chest back. It will be great parent-child time and its organizing ability will be greatly improved.
Great gift for your baby !
Easy assembly, when your baby sees you mount pieces of wood and turn them into a cute red fire truck? The natural, bright-colored look coordinates with any room.
And a classic push wagon can inspire babies’ creativity and learn something fun through outdoor activity. Your kids will be extremely surprised to have it as a birthday gift or Christmas gift.
Non-slip Rubber Ring, Smooth and Sturdy!
Anti-slip rubber ring can increase friction, so that your baby can control its walking speed better. It can also effectively avoid scratching the floor, no damage to your floor. Every screw is well treated and totally hidden inside and won't scratch your baby's skin or clothes. Careful Design! Because of its firm material this walker can resist hit and stand wear and tear, accompany baby for a long time!
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a really, really cute piece, and for a steady walker, probably fine. I purchased it to help me (almost) walking (almost) one year old, but because it's so light, if she put any weight at all on the handle (for support and balance) it would tip over towards her and she would fall. It's mostly become a cute place for her to hide things she suspects she isn't supposed to have. And something for me to trip over and clutter my living room, albeit in a cute way.
The holes aren’t drilled in where they should be. The amount of holes on the wood are different than the holes shown on the instructions. It was missing several screws. It took me 3 hours to assemble. The top bar with the siren flips around even though it’s fully tightened and secured. The bars wouldn’t stay in the ladder. They kept falling out the entire time I was fighting to screw the top bar in. Just buy the plastic version.
Top reviews from other countries
We weighted it down with heavy books when my son first learnt to walk so it didn't tip up.