Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 814 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 842 reviews
on August 23, 2017
So far it has been about a month, and this is working great. I bought one before this from another company, and it was supposed to last 3 years, but it didn't even make it a month. This one is working properly, keeping my hedgie nice and warm :) It was worth a few extra dollars; now I just hope to see it hold up to it's proper time!
on July 24, 2017
These bulbs are simply amazing, no complaints! The bulb is well made, and my snake is happily warm, in the dark ;) I'm so glad I was able to find this on Amazon for such a great price-- the pet stores around me either didn't have any, or were charging $20-30! Absolutely outrageous. Skip the pet store and order here instead!
on July 19, 2017
The best radiant heat source I've found for Darwin's (my Mediterranean tortoise's) basking needs. He needs the heat to properly digest his high fiber low protein diet of weeds. When combined with the proper UVA/UVB fluorescent light, it keeps him healthy and comfortable. Also the most economical and long lasting product for this purpose that I know of. Have used these for over ten years.
on July 15, 2017
Order this Jun 15 an, quick delivery package was good but today Jul 15 the bulb went out. Very disappointed in the product.
on July 6, 2017
"Up to 5 years" hahahaha.... the one I bought in Dec 2016 is already dead and is only on 14 hours a day. Two in 1 year, great quality 😑..
on July 3, 2017
Worked fantastic for our large dog house. Kept my Rhodesian Ridgeback nice and warm in the winter.
on June 4, 2017
Good
on May 27, 2017
This heater works great for keeping my crested geckos warm in the winter. It (hopefully obviously) gets very very hot (over 200F), so don't use it without appropriate mounting (I use this: Zoo Med Wire Cage Clamp Lamp). I also recommend using this with a temperature controller for the safety of your pets (rheostat, thermostat, etc.).
on May 20, 2017
works well
on May 18, 2017
Bought two, they both work well.