- Spiral-bound: 432 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 9 edition (July 29, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805330259
- ISBN-13: 978-0805330250
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.1 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #543,830 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Laboratory Manual for Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry 9th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in mathematics
Explore these featured titles in mathematics. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
the book itself seems to be standard reading and a new copy would probably be a recomended purchase.
perforated if you need to hand in the paper. This has really helped because I struggle with math and science. It has become my little study-buddy and I feel much more confident since I'm being guided through the steps.