Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2017
very good thank you!!
on February 24, 2013
I was pretty happy that I got a used book for a lot less than the actual price and of course i expected a few flaws here and there because well...it was used. But I was pretty pissed to find some of the pages were cut up. I guess the user wanted to keep some of the images in the book but this is pretty inconvenient since experiment steps and intros to the labs are missing because the user wanted to cut up the image behind it.
on September 26, 2012
For the amount of money I paid for this lab manual ($45), I was not impressed. Every single page was already filled in with student responses. And this was NOT mentioned on the descriptions page.. It said little damage with that including torn corners and little bit of pen and watermarks on the pages. Thoroughly disappointed.
on June 25, 2016
Perfect
on July 15, 2013
relatively fast shipper, book was a little bent, maybe consider shipping in something other then envelop but over all looks good and serves its purpose!
on February 25, 2016
not new
on April 7, 2013
this book is currently a required text for some college classes and they ask nearly three times as much for it. great buy and great condition
on June 4, 2010
I'm thankful for getting this manual cheap so I was excited to receive and use it. I'm only only my second day of lab class but the manual is really clear and helpful to students. A lot of good information!
on January 11, 2013
They had very good and fast service. What I received was exactly what they offered. I am very pleased and will order through them again. :)
on March 1, 2014
The laboratory manual was for my niece who is in college and she is very pleased with it.