Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,847 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,912 reviews
on August 18, 2015
This is a classic for me. I saw it when i was real young and loved everything about this movie. Though I am not a fan of movies with a lot of singing this one is just different, especially since its David Bowie!!! He plays the perfect villain and Jennifer Connelly perfectly portrays a naive teen who has no clue on what to do with herself at times. This movie is comical and entertaining and David Bowie is just fantastic...have I said it enough...He plays an amazing goblin King.

Also I played it for my kids when they get a little bigger and they love this movie. The first time I played it they wanted to watch it a second time, and anytime they ask for it out the blue, I pop us some popcorn and turn it into family night to enjoy together.
on December 20, 2016
This movie is nostalgic for kids great grew up in the 80's. It is along the same fantasy lines as "The Dark Crystal" or "Neverending Story". Jim Henson was a major part of the puppetry in "The Labyrinth" and "The Dark Crystal". David Bowie is not really the lead actor but he makes the entire film work. Jennifer Connelly also does a great job as the lead actress. Keep in mind, this film does have a corny undertone but is somehow well done in spite of it. If you like the 80's, like fantasy movies and liked the other two I mentioned, you'll enjoy "The Labyrinth". Order and get the popcorn poppin'.
on September 21, 2012
This is one of those cult classic movies I grew up with as a kid that seemed like no one else my age knew about. Yet as I have gotten older, it seems like everyone and their mom grew up watching this. I grew up with Muppets, Fraggle Rock and all that. This movie has great design aspects from Brian Froud and the Muppets in this movie are some of the best ever filmed. I don't typically like musicals but the musical numbers in this movie are mainly David Bowie and some Muppets. Mostly the musical numbers in this movie are like random, trippy music videos from the 1980's. This movie is still cool after all these years, the effects mostly hold up and it looks crisp on Blu-Ray.
on May 11, 2017
What's not to love. I've always loved this movie
on June 1, 2017
My kids' favorite film. Bowie is excellent. I've watched it at least ten times, and it doesn't get old.
on July 27, 2017
The product I received was brand new in original packaging as expected and as described. I have had it for a while and had no problems. I recommend buying from this seller.

I was not given free or discounted products for this review
on August 11, 2017
Alice in Wonderland meets a crowd of nasty muppets after her little brother is kidnapped by a monster. I think it's too scary for small children, and not interesting enough for older people.
on July 23, 2017
This is movie is my all time fav. Makes me want to dance magic dance! kids love it for all the fun and I love the David bowie package that is deliver faster than amazon prime.
on May 23, 2017
Just a nice dvd to gave and watch anytime
on May 23, 2017