Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk - Nintendo Switch
- Fast-Paced Combat! Strange creatures and traps of all sorts will stand in your path as you go deeper in the maze. Give orders to your army and crush your foes with special skills.
- A Massive Maze - Dive into the miasma-filled labyrinth as the Tractatus de Monstrum along with your brigade of puppet soldiers to smite monsters and uncover dark secrets.
- Build an Undefeatable Army - Create your very own puppet soldiers, grant them a variety of different roles, and assign them to specialized squads to make your own unique brigade.
- Enjoy English and Japanese in-game voices and English and French text.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
After a long journey, Dusk Witch Dronya and her young apprentice, Luca, arrive in the far-off town of Refrain. Masquerading as a simple traveling puppet show, Dronya's true goal lies at the town's center: the Well of Khalaza. It is said that this well leads to a sprawling labyrinth deep beneath the town that is filled with wondrous treasures...as well as vicious monsters, deadly traps, and a thick, poisonous fog. None who have entered the well have ever returned...with one exception. The one man to have successfully explored the labyrinth and come back alive wrote his findings in a book called the Tractatus de Monstrum. Now in possession of this very same book, Dronya seeks to use its knowledge and her brigade of enchanted puppet soldiers to conquer the labyrinth for herself...but to what end? What mysteries does the labyrinth hold? What dark secrets lie in the shadows of Refrain?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
pros- Funny story
- Little twists on the old formula
- system makes you want to make new fighters ( and you will need to!)
Cons- Take a bit to unlock some features like unsealing "identifying items" so you will have a lot of junk sealed items by the time u get it.
All and all a great game sent over to us, thanks Nis america!
* note: there is swearing and adult themed humor so not for little little kids!
I might try playing past that part in the game, but honestly I don't want to see if it gets worse (narrative). I'm hoping that I am being clear enough, while sticking to the Amazon code of conduct.
Top reviews from other countries
Story line is interesting, and I can see they have put a lot of thoughts into game-plays too: that it is not overly complicated, but not shallow either.
There is some Adult theme to this game, so not for younger gamer - but if you are an adult who enjoy Anime, dungeon crawler, and some challenging but fun game play, this is an excellent edition to your Switch game library.