Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 23, 2017
This is movie is my all time fav. Makes me want to dance magic dance! kids love it for all the fun and I love the David bowie package that is deliver faster than amazon prime.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Just a nice dvd to gave and watch anytime
on May 23, 2017
ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES
on April 7, 2017
I forgot how fabulous this movie is. David Bowie was spot on perfect. The effects of course are dated, but it is still a great fun movie.
on September 7, 2017
My all time favorite movie from the 80s. I remember going to the theater to watch it with friends in high school. Best memories I have.
on July 1, 2017
I own this movie in 4k now and jeezus it's still amazing. It's crazy that, even after 30 years I'm still noticing new things about the movie as the resolution quality increases!
on February 17, 2017
A classic. And it's Bowie. And the director is The Muppets creator (Jim Henson). This movie was made 30 years ago (1986) so please don't expect great technology in sound quality (I feel the sound quality is actually very poor, and I streamed it from Amazon). We loved the movie's plot, and of course Bowie's music. I didn't like Jennifer Connelly's acting, and Bowie seemed way too old to be interested on such a young girl, it just doesn't feel right...
on September 28, 2017
This is a great movie that many people forget about, when they think of Jim Henson. I watched it with my 6 & 12 year old sons, and they both loved it.
on May 8, 2017
all kids new and old love this movie and my 7 year old is no exception. I don't mind watching this one with her.
on January 16, 2012
I can't seem to understand how so many people could give this movie such a horrible review. There's nothing wrong with this movie. David Bowie is amazing and the acting is also amazing. Also the music is easy to sing along to and it keeps your interest no matter what part it is of the movie. When I end up having children, I wouldn't hesitate to play this movie for them and even watch it with them. I was a slight David Bowie fan and then my mom asked me if I wanted to watch some of her VHS movies. I saw Labyrinth and after watching the first 10 mins, I looked at the box and thought "oh wow! I knew that had to be David Bowie :3!" and sure enough, I have watched it numerous times over and over again. I finally decided I should get it on DVD so I didn't destroy the VHS. The DVD has not yet arrived as I am writing this review early instead of waiting for the DVD. Movies with puppets and surprises are always an interesting time to watch. But my favorite thing in the movie is David Bowie's "catch phrase" of "Such a pity" XD. And he's always on Hoggle's case and mispronouncing his name. Oh and always threatening to dip him head first in the "bog of eternal stench". Anyone who can say such negative things about an OLD movie from the 80s is either crazy or stupid. Possibly having NO taste in an 80's puppet kids movie.