Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.49

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on January 2, 2013
good tracks and im a fan. Sorry for the small review.. If your reading this its worth the money. I was surprised its recorded in higher quality than most CDs.
on March 11, 2013
Every track on this album is EXPLICIT.

Love all the collabos. 90% of tracks on album are BUMPable.

EastSIDE MOFO's LACED UP, My WestSIDE MOFO's LACED UP, My NorthSIDE MOFO's LACED UP, My SouthSIDE MOFO's LACED UP!!!!!
on October 9, 2012
So I must say I never paid much attention to MGK. I watched a few interviews here and there and just thought he was a spaz. Well I happen to collect Bad Boy Records albums so I decided to give him a fair chance. Going in I was convinced I was going to think it was corny and lame. WELL I WAS WRONG! This dude actually is very skilled and put himself together a DOPE album! I'm very happy that I gave this album a shot and I think any hip hop fan should. He is not what I thought at all and if anyone pops this album in and listens to it will be proven that he is a good artist. GREAT ALBUM! VERY SURPRISED! GET IT!
on October 25, 2012
I've only known of MGK about a month or so before the debut of "Lace Up", having heard some of his songs around the net and thought he was pretty good I bought the digital deluxe version as soon as it was available. Listening to this album is like a breath of fresh air from all the other garbage that you hear on the radio nowadays. Like one other person mentioned, the songs aren't about the typical "money, clubs and women" that so many so-called 'rappers' today repeat over and over in every other song they record...these songs are actually worth listening to. Usually when there's a new album release there is only one or two songs from it that I will listen to while the rest are ignored, but this album is the first in a long time where I enjoyed ALL the songs. Can't wait to see what MGK comes out with next.
on October 24, 2012
GREAT 1st cd from MGK. From top to bottom the cd delivers. If you ever have the chance, check him out live. Puts on the best hip hop show by far!
on November 2, 2012
This album is awesome. The "press play" value is utterly outstanding. MGK sounds very hungry. He is representing the mid-west very well.
on November 2, 2012
Wow
This cd is absoloutely epic. It Has a little taste of everything. Buy it now you wont regret it!
on November 10, 2012
Such a dope album, MGK goes hard and is constantly underrated. This is a great album and is worth buying.
on February 20, 2014
I had previously purchased the Lace Up album for myself, so i purchased this for a friend of mine for christmas! she absolutely loved it, because she's getting into MGK. my only problem was i didn't know if the front of the case was cracked when i ordered it, or if it happened in shipping...either way the CD was not harmed in anyway! really happy with this purchase!
on February 15, 2015
MGK def impressed me with this album. He has a lot of great songs. The production on this album was crazy! See My Tears is hands down my fav track off the album, J.U.S.T.I.C.E LEAGUE killed that beat!