Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 25, 2012
I've only known of MGK about a month or so before the debut of "Lace Up", having heard some of his songs around the net and thought he was pretty good I bought the digital deluxe version as soon as it was available. Listening to this album is like a breath of fresh air from all the other garbage that you hear on the radio nowadays. Like one other person mentioned, the songs aren't about the typical "money, clubs and women" that so many so-called 'rappers' today repeat over and over in every other song they record...these songs are actually worth listening to. Usually when there's a new album release there is only one or two songs from it that I will listen to while the rest are ignored, but this album is the first in a long time where I enjoyed ALL the songs. Can't wait to see what MGK comes out with next.
on May 29, 2013
Machine Gun Kelly is the BEST hip-hop artist to emerge on the scene from 2010 to present day & this album is PROOF of that. From his rough beginnings to being the 1st hip-hop artist to win Showtime at the Apollo to earning his 1st recording contract, MGK brings nothing short of what is expected out of him on this album. Good/Strong music as well as really good quality LYRICS; Lace Up is easily a honorable mention for top hip-hop albums of 2012.
LACE UP!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2013
good tracks and im a fan. Sorry for the small review.. If your reading this its worth the money. I was surprised its recorded in higher quality than most CDs.
on February 20, 2014
I had previously purchased the Lace Up album for myself, so i purchased this for a friend of mine for christmas! she absolutely loved it, because she's getting into MGK. my only problem was i didn't know if the front of the case was cracked when i ordered it, or if it happened in shipping...either way the CD was not harmed in anyway! really happy with this purchase!
on October 30, 2017
Good editing that doesn't interfere with the flow of the music. Classic MGK. Lace up!
on October 16, 2013
After hearing him online, I decided to check out MGK's album... and I was a good decision. This artist has a flow like Eminem and I immediately picked new favorites for my most-played playlists. The album is a collection of hard hitting rap mixed with some more thoughtful ones. The variety is fresh, not forced like on some other albums. Overall, it is a must-have.
on March 7, 2016
I was pretty excited to receive this album only thing is now the very start of track 9 skips for a few seconds oh well the album still kills can't wait to order more
on September 26, 2016
k
on January 10, 2017
Got this for my husband as a Christmas gift. Shipping was fast and he loved it!
on October 10, 2012
Great album...point blank. Sounds great and has good depth as well. Very impressed. I even bought 2 extra copies as birthday gifts. I knew MGK was talented from his mix tapes, (Lace Up *original, and my personal favorite, 100 Words and Running) but this was better than I expected...listen to this album and tell me you're not laced up too...good job Kells. 5 stars. Book 'em Danno!!!