Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lace up Platform Wedge Bootie
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 12, 2015
They are true to size, I wear a 9 & a 9 fit perfectly. They are a bit more platform than I thought (not a bad thing). They are easy to walk in, I wore them for two hours & was not uncomfortable. They are a good buy in my book!
review image
on December 15, 2014
These shoes are perfect! I got them to wear for a Vegas weekend and they were so comfortable and light weight that it was all I wore the entire time I was there. I'm not someone who normally wears heals because I can hardly walk in them but these were the perfect choice for me. Easy to walk in and super cute!
on December 18, 2014
Well do to a review i got a size bigger but they thinking they ran all small So I got a 7 1/2 but they fit as expected so they are a little too big for me but nutn thick socks won't fix so I love them only thing is it looks like its been handled a lot the shoe itself
review image
on April 7, 2014
Bought these for my faience she says she loves them so no complaints from her means no complaints for me
on August 8, 2014
They're not bad .. I personally didn't like how they looked on me. They look exactly like the picture, I felt like they LOOKED bigggg on me.. I'm skinny so bulky shoes don't flatter my body type. They'd look nice on someone else :)
on December 8, 2014
I bought these shoes because why not??
They are absolutely adorable and the color went with a dress that I bought with them.
They have a nice fit to them and are very high.
My only problem with them is I have feet problems and did not take that into consideration when I bought these shoes so if I wear them for more than a half hour they start to hurt my feet. I tried putting ball cushions for the inside but they still are hard tto get used to.
Maybe if I wear them more often and break them in they will feel better.
on October 1, 2014
Omg im so inlove with the shoes my husband ordered i just got today October 1,2014 they are so soft n comfy to wear and i can honestly say i could wear them all day long and night i sooo got to order me a black pair ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thanks SHOEWHATEVER YOUR AWESOME...
on July 8, 2014
These shoes are some of my new favorites. They are punchy and pretty, soft to the touch, and so cute. They look high but are easier to walk in than most stilettos. I love them. I got7.5 which is my normal size and they got great!
on February 10, 2016
I love the wedge style of these shoes, gives you a lot of support. They are very comfortable, I was able to wear them all day. The only thing negative is they are a brush suede material and if you get a spot, they are kind of difficult to get cleaned.
on July 17, 2015
These shoes are so AMAZING! I love them! I got so many compliments wearing them. They don't hurt my feet, but maybe I'm just used to wearing heels for a longer period of time. Wedges always help with that though. Since the material is suede/velvety, they might be a little hard to clean. Haven't had to do it yet, so I'm not sure how the color fades or if any changes occur.