Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 18, 2008, 2:36:44 PM PST
shhhhh says:
Hi all Amazon buyers and traders I would like to address a one important aspect of life which seems not to be discussed anywhere here in the site I wonder why is there some type of conspiracy against the following as it is stated that Maynard from the band TOOL
Mentioned he learned a lot from this so called book of so called Author there is not a known copy anywhere in the world can someone assist me as to were should I look upon the simple fact that "Crying" has a power of its own thanks God Bless you all!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2008, 6:16:54 AM PDT
Witstes says:
Hi,

I have no clear answer for you, but my opinion is that Tool is a band famous for their pranks, don't be surprised if it is one. Whether the book is real or not I'm sure it doesn't matter much. Most of Tool's songs will be about their feelings and beliefs just as with any artist. Perhaps trying to decipher their lyrics might give you more joy than finding the book that probably doesn't exist.

This might be a handy link to see what Lachrymology means to Tool. If the source is valid, it is not so much about physical crying, but more about crying with your invisible gland.

http://www.toolarmy.com/toolband/lachrymology/lachrymology.php

Regards and good luck exploring the mysteries of the universe and life.

Posted on May 5, 2011, 8:20:29 PM PDT
This book does exist. I have not seen or read it, but I've read detailed reviews from other people who have. I am looking for a copy, and am making it my life's mission to find one. If anyone out there has any relevant information about the book or how to find it, let me know.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 18, 2008
Latest post:  May 5, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers