Lacoste Men's Studland EO Sneaker,Dark Red/Dark Grey,7 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 90% Suede/10% Fabric
- Rubber sole
- High-top sneaker with lug sole and heel pull tab
- Metal eyelets
- D-Ring laces at ankle
The Lacoste company was founded in 1933 and takes its name from René Lacoste, the world renowned tennis player and sports enthusiast. René Lacoste did not like traditional shirts used for tennis and teamed up with Andre Gillier, the owner of France's largest knitwear company, to create the knitted cotton pique shirt that has revolutionized the sportswear market. Renowned for luxury and classic styling, Lacoste has an unrivaled heritage in the sports fashion market. The brand continues to appeal to the fashion-forward consumer and the footwear line is no exception. Modern designs and color ways combine with classic shapes to create a unique style that distinguishes Lacoste from other lifestyle brands.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B007QSNR7C
- Item model number: STUDLAND EO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: