Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on February 4, 2013
I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about, maybe I just got a bad shipment. The "wood" is pressed particle board and it isn't a clean vaneer finish as pictured above. It is actually a flat paint. The color isn't walnut it is cherry red. It arrived dinged, scratched and just not painted in spots with bare particle board showing. It says it holds a 52" TV, false, it wouldn't hold my 48" TV. I got the wrong parts and pieces shipped to me and didn't even bother putting it together. Threw it all back into the box and am waiting to ship it back. Speaking of shipping, that was the only positive part, It said it would arrive in 2 weeks and showed up in 4 days, still not good enough to get 2 stars, sorry ABC Distributing/LSI. Not worth the $90 or $25 shipping. Here's to hoping they send me a refund for not only the product but the shipping and don't make me pay for the return shipping. Buyer beware.
on September 12, 2014
This was a disappointment! I was very unhappy about the condition of some of the pieces. There were several scratches and dings.
I was able to assemble it in two nights - the instructions were fairly simple but not all the pieces were labeled.
I would not recommend this unit to anyone. I will be getting rid of it once I find something to replace it.
I wish I could have returned this!
on October 24, 2013
This is easily the cheesiest piece of furniture I have ever purchased. I read the other reviews but couldn't quite believe it could be that bad. It is. The package arrived with holes in the box and falling apart. One shelf has a fairly large dent. The painted finish on the wood scratches off with barely a touch. Seams and joints don't line up well. The shelves are thin and I question how much weight they can handle without bowing eventually. Assembly was pretty easy because there isn't much to it. It includes a way to bolt it to the wall (which should stabilize it some) but there are no openings for routing cables if you do that unless you drill your own or run them in the front. I kept it because it is not worth the hassle to diassemble and return such a large heavy item.
on April 2, 2013
The packaging was destroyed. The shelves are scraped and scuffed. The paint... omg the paint -_- ... Pieces missing. Holes aren't drilled in to one of the shelves. Possibly the worst product I ever purchased! I read the reviews and thought people were just being picky, but this is not the case. The TV stand has been something I have been looking forward too since ordering it and I am SO disappointed. Do yourself a favor and hold on to your money.
on December 10, 2012
There was missing hardware but the stand looks good. It wasn't hard to assemble and the missing part was available at Lowe's so it was possible to finish the job.
on September 14, 2016
The worst product by far. Very hard to put together and many screws don't fit. Even with 2 experienced people, very hard to put together. Don't buy this product.
on March 20, 2013
In the discription this product says it is walnut... not so. It is brown paint on mostly partical board. Priced right because it is made in China. You get what you paid for...
on January 31, 2015
I really like this. I had read some bad reviews on it, but I found it to be a great stand for the price. We have a larger TV on it with all the game consoles, so the kids are always jumping around it, it does not budge and I dont worry about the TV falling off. It shipped quick.
on June 5, 2015
I really like this stand and it was easy to put together. However the weight of the tv started bowing the top shelf (it's a 42" tv and should be able to hold the weight). Also the wooden stoppers for the screw holes would not stay in.
on April 13, 2014
Very hard to put together. Made of pressed cardboard with lightly applied finish. Scratches very easily. Pre drilled holes easily enlarged by screws supplied. Once put together and against a wall, it's attractive and serviceable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.