Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on June 2, 2011
I purchased my first Michael Anthony 14K gold watch with mother of pearl backing and a filigree band from a mall jewelry store for about $600.00. I absolutely love the watch and I have had it for over 20 years.

I purchased a second Michael Anthony watch in 14K white gold at a store that was going out of business, and I paid $365.00. I had this particular watch for over 15 years. I recently lost it at a convention in the Daytona/Deltona, FL area.

It was identical to the gold watch in that both had mother of pearl backing and a filigree band. I added a chain to the band of both watches so that I would not loose it when bumped. I also had my full name elegantly engraved on the back of both watches.

These are durable, sturdy, and accurate watches. They simply require a battery change every few years, and they run perfectly. They sparkle and shine and add a sense of elegance to any outfit.

They are timeless pieces that never seem to go out of style.
on May 13, 2008
I think that I own one of these watches and would like to know the value of this watch. If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 28, 2008
Hi -
I don't know how much it is worth, but I received one as a gift a few years ago and loved it. I just recently lost mine and would be willing to pay 200.00 for yours.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.