Customer Reviews: Bulova Women's 96M123 WINTER PARK Classic round bracelet Watch
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Elvis Presley Shop Cycling on Amazon Fit for Fall Save on select BOB strollers, Car Seats & Accessories

on July 21, 2015
Love this watch! I haven't had it very long so I don't have anything to say about the water resistance (probably not going to test that on purpose anyway ha), but aesthetically speaking it is beautiful! Love the light blue accents! I got it because I wear silver rings every day and wanted a watch to match. I looked at a lot of other ones on Amazon, finally decided on this one and am very happy. It's perfect for everyday– not too fancy like some of the diamond ones I was looking at. I'm sure I can wear this with a dress on a fancier occasion too though.

My wrist is pretty small so I did have to get it resized, but that is super easy to do. Just pop into any jewelry store and they will take some links out for ya, for me it cost $15 which was no big deal. Also, even though I have small wrists, I really like the face size of the watch, it isn't too big. I included some photos.

One more note is that I like the silent second hand. (Don't know the fancy watch terminology, ha.) It is one of those second hands that is constantly moving rather than ticking. I know some people hate the ticking sound of a watch– if that is you then no worries because it's silent! =)
review image review image review image
on July 8, 2013
I gave this a five star because it had everything I was looking for. I wanted a bigger face but not once that looked like a man's watch. I returned four watches prior to this one because of the size of the face and found this one to be perfect. It looks good dressed up or casual. I also was looking for a watch that I wouldn't have to worry about with water. I didn't want to have to think about if I took my watch off when I went to the pool or was giving my daughter a bath. Time is easy to read. I just got back from camping and found it was easy to read even in the middle of the night in our tent. It has a nice weight to it as well and it's very comfortable to wear. On the picture the blue stood out much more, in person you can hardly tell it has blue....which I was happy about. I had to have two and half links taken out. I am very please with this purchase.
on February 13, 2016
I was so ecstatic to open the beautiful box and see this awesome, amazing, absolutely beautiful timepiece! Perfect! Exactly what I hoped for and more! Love how the second hand rolls like a Rolex!!!! Love the blue.! Love everything about this watch!!! It goes with everything!!!
Thank you soo much!!!!!!!!! Good price!!!! I have bought two.. This one for myself and one for a modern day Chris Kyle. Everytime Msgt. Guye is counseling a ptsd sufferer at 82nd ft. Bragg.. He looks at his Bulova.. To remind him time heals all ' thank you!!!!!
review image
on June 27, 2013
I've been wearing it for about 2 months now.
As a person who is very hard on jewelry I am impressed that there are not a lot of scratches on the band and being under water a few times held up quite nicely. Would buy this brand again!
on November 20, 2013
This is my first bulova watch (I own a few Invicta watches, Stuhrling, etc). I bought this watch to satisfy my watch needs until I get my Breitling/Rolex. This is definitely no Breitling, but this is a very nice watch. I was concerned about the blue on the watch, but like others have said - you can barely notice the blue, and I like that a lot. I was also concerned about the white bezel. I plan to use this as an every day watch, so I didn't want the white to stand out too much - thankfully it doesn't. With the white face it blends nicely, and isn't over powering.

I really like the sweeping second hand. I'm not a huge fan of the push button deployment clasp, but I just need to get used to it. (it sometimes pops open when I make certain hand movements) - that's the only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5.

Also - at only 32mm diameter, this is smaller than other watches I own (I have lots of boyfriend watches), but I like this one because it's not too large, but not super tiny like some women's watches - I'd actually say this is the perfect size
on April 24, 2016
This watch is very beautiful and I like it a lot and I have received compliments on it. It has a good quality feel to it and has some weight to it. I have small wrist and need to go to the jewelers to have a link removed, so for now I just push it up higher on my wrist.
My only complaint is the water resistant claim. I accidentally wore it in the shower but realized it right away and just a few splashes of water got on the front and I got a haze of water under the glass that took a day to faded. I was so worried the watch was damaged but it seems to work fine, only problem is now I am scared of even splashing water on it when I wash my hands.
on January 3, 2016
I am possibly obsessed with Bulova watches. They have a lovely weight to them that just feels so satisfying around your wrist. For the price you really can't beat them for quality and style. This model is no exception. It's sporty without being aggressive, classic without being stodgy. The perfect balance of design elements. The movement is silent. The double-clasp closure is a touch wide for my little wrist (less than 6" around) but it does help keep the watch from rotating. I love the little infinity symbol on the second hand and how the hand rotates smoothly. The band was extremely easy to resize; it took me less than five minutes.
on June 5, 2016
I love this watch. The only "cons" I have is the latch isn't as strong when it should "lock". I find it a bit weak. It's secure, enough, but not as secure as I want to and not as secure as what I am used to with previous watches purchased. Other than that, it's a beautiful watch.

The "second hand" that's ticking, isn't ticking, rather it goes around smoothly. Pretty impressive. I also wish the dial wasn't fixed shut but would have preferred if I was able to turn it.

Over all, I am pretty happy with this item.
on January 12, 2016
I love how sleek and simple this watch is. I purchased this as an intent to use for school (nursing program). It's waterproof and it actually glows in the dark (have let it absorb some light first). I did have to take it into a store (macy's) to have it resized. The only complaint that I have is that randomly it'll catch on my hair and rip it out (but I assume that's how it is with all metal watches). No issues here.
on March 28, 2016
Great watch but within 2 weeks of wearing it I noticed the second ticker is loose. Now I'll have to use time, money and energy to get it fixed. It's the nest experience when you buy it good to go. The most annoying when you got to take it to get fixed when it was delivered already bad. Meh....if the seller helps me at no cost I'd update my review.