Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 21, 2015
Love this watch! I haven't had it very long so I don't have anything to say about the water resistance (probably not going to test that on purpose anyway ha), but aesthetically speaking it is beautiful! Love the light blue accents! I got it because I wear silver rings every day and wanted a watch to match. I looked at a lot of other ones on Amazon, finally decided on this one and am very happy. It's perfect for everyday– not too fancy like some of the diamond ones I was looking at. I'm sure I can wear this with a dress on a fancier occasion too though.

My wrist is pretty small so I did have to get it resized, but that is super easy to do. Just pop into any jewelry store and they will take some links out for ya, for me it cost $15 which was no big deal. Also, even though I have small wrists, I really like the face size of the watch, it isn't too big. I included some photos.

One more note is that I like the silent second hand. (Don't know the fancy watch terminology, ha.) It is one of those second hands that is constantly moving rather than ticking. I know some people hate the ticking sound of a watch– if that is you then no worries because it's silent! =)
review imagereview imagereview image
on January 3, 2016
I am possibly obsessed with Bulova watches. They have a lovely weight to them that just feels so satisfying around your wrist. For the price you really can't beat them for quality and style. This model is no exception. It's sporty without being aggressive, classic without being stodgy. The perfect balance of design elements. The movement is silent. The double-clasp closure is a touch wide for my little wrist (less than 6" around) but it does help keep the watch from rotating. I love the little infinity symbol on the second hand and how the hand rotates smoothly. The band was extremely easy to resize; it took me less than five minutes.
on June 5, 2016
I love this watch. The only "cons" I have is the latch isn't as strong when it should "lock". I find it a bit weak. It's secure, enough, but not as secure as I want to and not as secure as what I am used to with previous watches purchased. Other than that, it's a beautiful watch.

The "second hand" that's ticking, isn't ticking, rather it goes around smoothly. Pretty impressive. I also wish the dial wasn't fixed shut but would have preferred if I was able to turn it.

Over all, I am pretty happy with this item.
on November 28, 2016
I love this watch. Keeps perfect time. It is absolutely beautiful. If you are a man and looking for a watch to blow your girls mind then this is the watch for her. It is the perfect size for even a small framed woman. It is shiny. It has the pop with the baby blue accents. Her girl friends will all be talking about it. It is comfortable. Easy to size for all women. Keeps perfect time so she will no longer have an excuse for being late (haha jk).

This is the first Bulova that I have bough and I have been amazed by them. I am very brand loyal when it comes to watches so stepping out of my normal watches and purchasing this watch was a little odd for me. I am extremely happy that I made the leap into the brand because they really have hit it out of the park with this watch. This might have been the first Bolova I have bought but it will not be the last. I am going to need one for myself now.
on April 24, 2016
This watch is very beautiful and I like it a lot and I have received compliments on it. It has a good quality feel to it and has some weight to it. I have small wrist and need to go to the jewelers to have a link removed, so for now I just push it up higher on my wrist.
My only complaint is the water resistant claim. I accidentally wore it in the shower but realized it right away and just a few splashes of water got on the front and I got a haze of water under the glass that took a day to faded. I was so worried the watch was damaged but it seems to work fine, only problem is now I am scared of even splashing water on it when I wash my hands.
on December 7, 2016
I got this for a friend of mine and she loved it. I loved the skittles bag my box came with. The seller threw in free skittles, that's A+ customer service right there.

The watch itself is fantastic, the lume is excellent for the price range. The strap is mirror polished which is not shown in the pictures. Overall the watch is beautiful. I'd recommend it to anyone.
on November 20, 2013
This is my first bulova watch (I own a few Invicta watches, Stuhrling, etc). I bought this watch to satisfy my watch needs until I get my Breitling/Rolex. This is definitely no Breitling, but this is a very nice watch. I was concerned about the blue on the watch, but like others have said - you can barely notice the blue, and I like that a lot. I was also concerned about the white bezel. I plan to use this as an every day watch, so I didn't want the white to stand out too much - thankfully it doesn't. With the white face it blends nicely, and isn't over powering.

I really like the sweeping second hand. I'm not a huge fan of the push button deployment clasp, but I just need to get used to it. (it sometimes pops open when I make certain hand movements) - that's the only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5.

Also - at only 32mm diameter, this is smaller than other watches I own (I have lots of boyfriend watches), but I like this one because it's not too large, but not super tiny like some women's watches - I'd actually say this is the perfect size
on October 29, 2014
Bought this as my second Precisionist watch, after being very happy with the Longwood model. It's a little larger and heavier than I expected, but the heft is pleasing on the wrist. (Think of it as a "boyfriend"-style watch rather than a dainty ladies' watch.) The blue on the dial doesn't stand out as much as it does in the photo, since the numbers are much smaller than advertised here, so the accent only comes from the sweeping second hand.

Those little quibbles aside, it's a fantastic watch, and will definitely look to Bulova again for future watch purchases.

EDIT: After a few months, I notice that the bracelet metal seems a lot softer than it looked in the beginning, and there are a lot of scratches on the bottom where my wrist meets my desk.
on January 7, 2016
Nice watch at an affordable price; very versatile styling. I'm happy with my purchase.
review imagereview imagereview image
Looks much better in person. The white bezel is very unique and the silver markings sparkle in the light. Really like the matte and highly polished band, the sweeping second hand is cool too. A very sturdy, high quality and expensive looking watch. Very pleased with this purchase.