- This very popular ladies compact trifold leather wallet has enough room to hold everything you need! It has 17 card slots including a clear ID window, plus 3 additional areas to accommodate extra cards or receipts. This trifold also features a full sized divided billfold as well as a generous exterior zippered compartment, which is gusseted, to make it easy for you to find the change you need.
- Function meets fashion with this compact ladies trifold. With the cute leather design enhancing the front, along with metal logo ensuring it’s an original ID Stronghold wallet, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips, while keeping everything organized in its proper section.
- GENUINE LEATHER. This RFID Wallet offers abundant functionality while remaining classically stylish. This soft genuine leather wallet features a gusseted zippered compartment on the back. The front features a raised metal ID Stronghold logo so you can feel assured that you are getting the best protection possible. Knowing your credentials are electronically secured, this wallet looks and feels great, making you look and feel great too!
- EVERY SLOT SHIELDED to protect your Credit Card, Debit Card, Enhanced Driver’s License, Transit Card, Hotel Room Key, Passport Card, etc. transmitting at 13.56 Mhz and higher. Designed with top security in mind. As with all ID Stronghold wallets, every slot, ID window, billfold, and compartment is individually shielded, so your information is protected, no matter where you place your RFID cards. This is not a feature found in most RFID wallets.
- PERFECT GIFT! Each wallet comes with its own original ID Stronghold GIFT BOX so you can buy one for yourself, and one for a friend. Looking for something different? Just search for ID Stronghold at the top of Amazon to find all of our styles. OUR PROMISE – If, for any reason, you do not love your Brand New Wallet, we will refund 100% within 30 days. No questions asked. Buy now RISK-FREE. Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 1.25 inches Product Weight: 5.86 ounces
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This sleek mid-size RFID Wallet has 15 card slots, plus a clear ID slot, 3 additional areas to accommodate extra cards or receipts, plus a full size divided billfold. The outside features a zippered compartment for change as well as a double snap fastener with decorative stitching on the front closure.
Identity Stronghold started the entire RFID protection industry in 2006. We continue to lead this industry by creatively applying shielding technology to a variety of products that block radio waves and thereby prevent thieves from remotely accessing your private information (including your complete credit and debit account numbers). Beware of imitations that aren't made by Identity Stronghold. We have tested many of those knock-offs in-house, including some of those hard metal wallets. Many do not shield effectively. In fact, some knock-offs actually include documentation admitting they are not 100% effective. You can be sure you are protected when you use Identity Stronghold RFID blocking products.
As with all our wallets at ID Stronghold, we build a Faraday cage into every slot, billfold, and compartment, so your information is protected even when your wallet is fully open. This is a feature not found in most other brands. Why buy an RFID wallet if you are not going to get full protection in all the card slots? Most other brands skimp on shielding material or only shield the outer layer. This is like leaving the door open on a bird cage. It isn't very effective. It might pass a cursory test with only one card, but it won't pass a real world test with a full wallet.
You will want to choose a protective RFID wallet from a company that you can actually find in the real world. Please check us out.
Each wallet comes with its own original ID Stronghold gift box so they make great gifts for Dad, Mom, family and friends.
Some older building access cards that operate at 125Khz may not be totally blocked by our Secure Wallets. This will protect all debit, credit, passport, and military CAC cards.
Identity Stronghold recognized the need for the protection of RFID chipped items in the early 2000’s and created a new industry in RFID shielding protection.
Some examples of cards in need of protection includes credit cards, debit cards, passports, drivers' licenses, hotel room keys, healthcare cards, ID cards, and transportation cards including most subway fare cards.
Card industry sympathizers would have you believe these RFID cards are not vulnerable. We are happy to see the public at large being made aware of the need for protection. We have been featured on Fox News, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Inside Edition, Discovery Channel, and countless local news stations educating the public on how easy it is to scan valuable information from people’s cards without even touching their cards. This crime was even given a name when ID Stronghold owner Walt Augustinowicz coined the term electronic pickpocketing or e-pickpocketing for short on one of these news reports. You can probably find one of these reports on your local news archives where Walt demonstrated the ease of scanning cards in public.
U.S. Patent Office Publication Calls ID Stronghold a "Stronghold of Ingenuity"
Our products are consistently chosen by Government Employees. The US Patent Office even released an article in the January 2017 Inventors Eye Publication which talked about how most Patent Office employees use ID Stronghold products.
ID Stronghold sells more RFID badge holders to US Government Agencies than any other manufacturer. We carry that same technical experience over to our wallets and sleeves.
ID Stronghold Started Over a Decade Ago Protecting Government RFID Cards.
We earned our way onto the GSA Approved Products List because RFID products destined to serve the Government had to be certified. Our Secure Sleeve was the first product ever FIPS 201 approved to shield. We now have more products on that list than any other company.
You can be assured, with an ID Stronghold product, that you're getting the best shielded products on the market.
All RFID Blocking Products Are Not Created Equally. We Know. We Test Them.
Although there is a standard for Government RFID products, there is NO STANDARD for consumer goods displaying the RFID letters and symbol. So it is effectively a "Buyer Beware" market. Our videos of shielding testing in our labs has consistently shown that many other wallet companies do little to effectively shield their products and block RFID skimming for you. Our only objective is that YOUR CARDS ARE SAFE when in our RFID Blocking wallets, sleeves, and badge holders.
We are a Technology Company First. Then We Build Our Products From That Knowledge Base.
Each product is designed in-house from the ground up with RFID protection, style and customer needs as goals. We want you to be safe as well as proud of your wallet.
Each wallet is tested in our labs and inspected. We use the highest powered RFID scanners allowed under FCC rules to confirm proper protection against RFID skimming is in place throughout the wallet.
The result: safe, satisfied customers with fashion-forward products. When the objective is protection, success only comes when you are SAFE and stylish.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007V5Z2BE
- Item model number: IDSH7102
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 18, 2012
- Average Customer Review: