Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 8, 2010
I wish I had read the other reviews before purchasing this item. The sizing isn't right at all; the product runs at least 3 sizes too small, if not more. I bought a 2x, because I normally wear a large and wanted it to be big and loose, and it felt like I had tried to squeeze myself into a small or medium. Buyer beware!
47 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2011
I just received three of these camis today and decided to order another three. They are great! The fabric is thicker than my previous camis, and it seems like they'll hold up well. I often have trouble finding camis in the right size because I am fairly small-boned, but I'm a D cup. Sometimes I end up with camis that technically fit, but they show off too much cleavage for my taste. I wasn't sure if a small or medium would work for me. I got the small and that seems just right. It's not too low cut at all.

I disagree with the reviewer who said that this cami is not long enough--I am 5'9" and fairly long-waisted, and the bottom of the cami extends about an inch below my hip bone. That's pretty normal--or even a little on the long side--for a cami.
on July 18, 2011
Title says it all. I normally wear either an XL or XXL. I got the XXL. it is way too small.
11 people found this helpful
on May 9, 2011
This Bella camisole is body hugging and provides support. It's good underneath thin shirts, but I wouldn't wear it as a standalone. Some camisoles are more substantial. This one would make me feel naked.
on December 5, 2011
These are very well-made camis, however the other reviews are right about the sizing being way off. I wear a size 6, sometimes a 4. My other camis (made by esprit) are medium and fit beautifully. After reading the reviews, I decided to play it safe and order a large. When I put it on it was so tight I could barely breathe and fit more like and extra small.
3 people found this helpful
on July 8, 2013
the quality is definitely there, i love it. But I chose the light blue and didn't notice that the description changed to "turquoise". So I was shocked when I opened the box and it was bright turquoise instead of baby blue. Be very careful when choosing your color!!
on December 31, 2013
Bought an XXL and I can't even get it over my head! Probably a small in regular sizes! Will be returning!
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 7, 2010
This product is fantastic in all aspects except one. I normally wear a medium in these types of tops - so I ordered a medium. When I got them I was impressed with the quality of the product, from the material to the craftsmanship. However when I tried one on it was so tight I nearly couldn't. So I sent them back in exchange for a large. I received the large and tried one on...still quite tight but decided I could live with it.
So, if you want to order this product and think you are a medium you may want to order a large or even an extra large...just to be safe.
44 people found this helpful
on March 29, 2013
I like this top.I think it is fairly simple, but much like the Last Tango Tops for women - Scoop Neck 3/4 Sleeve Top (Style#1196), it proves that simple is effective. I think this works for a number of thing, whether is is fitness or blending it with another top. Whatever the reason, this top has come in handy I think anyone could find a use for it.
2 people found this helpful
on July 7, 2007
Very rich deep brown and navy colors impossible to find elsewhere. Flattering neckline. But you must order next size up or you'll be sorry!
13 people found this helpful