- Zip closure
- 10" shoulder drop
- BEST WOMEN'S CONCEALED CARRY PURSE ON THE MARKET - Roma Leathers, Inc. manufactures the best CCW handbags in the industry, purchase one and see for yourself.
- PREMIUM QUALITY CONCEALED CARRY HANDBAG - Made from the highest quality cowhide leather available to ensure a premium feel for every bag.
- SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY - The concealment pocket is made with YKK lockable zippers to make sure your firearm is safe inside. A set of two keys is provided with every purchase.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL HANDBAG - Not only does this quality handbag allow you to conceal carry, it also comes with tons of storage pockets. The twist lock closure provides quick access to important items.
- DESIGNED IN THE U.S.A. - All our bags are designed with pride in the U.S.A. Each style is created with you in mind, from fit to function they have it all.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We offer the BEST concealed carry handbags on the market at affordable prices. We are proud to say our products are 100% designed in the U.S.A. SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY: All of our concealed carry bags come with the highest quality lockable zipper in the industry, YKK. Your handbag will come with a set of two keys for your lockable concealment compartment. NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY: If you don't like the product, simply send it back with the 30 day return period and we will provide you with a FULL refund of the item purchased. Spacious main compartment Front pocket with leather over flap & twist lock closure Dual gun compartment entry YKK lockable zipper Set of two keys Adjustable & removable Velcro holster Wire reinforced, adjustable & removable shoulder strap Convertible strap Cowhide leather Handbag Size 10"x 11"x 2" Concealment Pocket size 7"x 10"
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 2 x 11 inches; 1.9 Pounds
- Item model number : 7028 BK
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 29, 2014
- ASIN : B075169B72
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #169,627 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #384 in Tactical Backpacks
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By artistmom on February 19, 2019
The bag is appears well made. Smells of genuine leather, as it should because that is what it is made of. The zippers are smooth and have a small lock where the weapon is contained. This is a nice safety feature. I like having the option of locking my bag when I am around small children, even though I put my bag out of sight, I have added an extra precaution.
Anyway - as others have noted, this bag is made with genuine leather and has decent enough stitching and zippers, considering the price. That alone is a big deal for me, since it's hard to find real leather purses - in an attractive design - that also don't cost a ton. Most things at this price range are made from vegan leather or other synthetic materials that I find deeply unsatisfactory (as well as lacking in durability). There's a good assortment of different sized compartments and dividers; I particularly like the swivel-lock front pocket. Good compromise between the inherent fussiness of a buckle and the insecurity of a button snap, easier to pop open than a breakable zipper.
The shoulder strap is easily adjustable for anything from cross-body (preferred) to tote-like usage. It's somewhat thicker than a typical bag strap, although I personally find this more comfortable when I'm carrying a lot of stuff, since the strap isn't "cutting" into my shoulder as much.
The only somewhat unusual feature of this bag is that the main compartment zipper runs into the strap securement rings if one tries to zip it all the way open or closed. There isn't usually a reason to open it all the way, but it does bother me a bit to have to leave the main compartment only 90% zipped so I don't have to fiddle with the ring to slide the zipper under it. Functionally doesn't matter, but aesthetically it looks sloppy. Other than that - there's more than enough room to hold all my typical stuff, plus phone, and I ended up trying to find other knickknacks to put in various pockets to balance out the weight.
Overall, it's a nice and affordable genuine leather bag with a mildly offbeat aesthetic. Again, I don't and will not be using the CCW functionality for the foreseeable future, so can't speak to that aspect. But everything else is satisfactory for my needs as a regular bag, and I'm comfortable giving 5 stars for that reason.