Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on March 15, 2014
I waited forever to get this watch and when I got it the battery was dead. I was able to contact Amazon & the dealer. I also was able to get my $ back...... but to actually wait over 3 wks for something that don't work is ridiculous. The seller had the nerve to tell me to go purchase a battery, as though I was stupid enough to keep a watch that don't work....I felt that it was a (dig) a insult. ( I should not have had to do that) anyway I purchased a battery that cost as much if not more than I paid for the watch itself. Very very disappointed. I would really like to give them 0 star.
After buying a battery 2 days later the watch just Stop working period.
A complete waste of time & $.
NEVER AGAIN.
Update....
I was contacted by the seller of this watch. And they understood my disappointment about the watch & sent me a replacement watch that worked. I really appreciate the fact that they took the time to read my review an contact me. As of 4/16/14 I'm happily wearing my hello Kitty watch:)....And I didn't have to wait a month. Thank you.
on December 8, 2014
Needtve had this for about a year. The band is rubber like and never confirmed to my wrist. The little metal piece that goes into the holes frequently comes loose. I'm always needing to tug it tight. Digital display is nice but I'm always needing to update the time. For whatever reason it always becomes about 7 Mins behind true time. There were no instructions when I received it so you'll need to figure out how to set it. Date stays just fine. For the price it's OK, but if I had to do it again I'd spend the extra money and get a better one.
on February 20, 2014
Love this watch bcuz it's different ,Hello Kitty , and black one of my fav colors it doesn't look cheap !!!!
on January 29, 2013
I really like the fact that it turns it's self off to save battery life. I am a huge Hello Kitty fan, so love it.
on June 2, 2013
i really like this watch. its so different. i like the fact that you have to mash the button before the time displays. watch is so pretty and a great size as well!!!
on May 28, 2013
I really love it, BUT I can't figure out how to fix the time since my time is wrong...there s four buttons and no instructions...help
on December 7, 2013
Its so nice I love it love the fact it turns off cuz it saves batter also it was awsome it came with a extra batter thanks that's kool.. it took sometime to get here but it was worth the wait..:-)
on March 17, 2014
This is really cute! The only thing I don't like, is the rubber band, but that's a personal preference thing. It's really cute and fun to wear. It's not the best made product, but I wasn't expecting it to be. I'd buy it again!
on March 21, 2015
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas . She loves it. Her only complaint is that it would've been cool if it came with a screen protector.
on March 2, 2016
I am a big Hello Kitty fan and absolutely adore this watch

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question