Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on February 15, 2014
Degrassi: The next generation Season 7 was very disappointing. It wasn't bad but it wasn't really good either. All the new characters I don't care about because the characters are extremely generic with Liberty's little brother and that other kid trying to be the next Toby and J.T., that's just will not happen. The only new characters that have promise is Holly J, Anya, and Sav. That's literally it. Anyone else I could care less about. And then the show keeps flip flopping back and forth between the school and the house where Paige, Marco, Ellie, and new guy Griffin are staying while attending college or something. I like Paige, Ellie, and Marco because they are the original characters of the the next generation show, especially Paige, but it gets kind of annoying. All the storylines are medicore, I found the whole Manny-Jay engagement thing to be quite stupid and didn't buy into it at all. Emma was used all wrong in this season. And Liberty sneaking with Emma's boyfriend Damien, who I could care less about, is just completely out of character, that's not Liberty. The only plots that were interesting were the whole Holly J-Anya feud, they all around saved this season from completely sucking. Spinner had some good storylines also, he carried most of the show i'd say. Overall Season 7 had some good moments here and there and a few good plots but really this is a big disappointment. The only way i'd recommend this is if you are collecting all the seasons. 3 stars.
on January 29, 2017
Bought as a gift.
on March 8, 2014
Then you're in luck, well as far as the teen shows of that era ( "The N and or Teen Nick" 2003 until now). I was just wrapping up high school when this show came across my radar, of course the original came about years before this version.. I never really got into that one for some reason but seen a few episodes of this one and got hooked. Sure its a teen drama but it had valuable life lessons and very climatic story lines that appeals to more then just teens or one kind of audience.
on January 11, 2015
I love degrassi and I don't understand why amazon would take down the first seven seasons. I was in the middle of the seventh season and now have to finish it through some crappy online provider.
on January 25, 2013
Just like season 4 had a big milestone, so does season 7. The original cast graduates at the end of this season and moves toward college afterwards. More new characters are brought in (like always). Same drama, different situations. I would highly recommend getting this season due to the fact that everyone that started the series finally finishes school. I heard the following season (8) is sort of a let down due to the fact a few of the graduates continue their journey (much like when Paige, Ellie, and Marco finished high school a few seasons ago).
on November 23, 2009
Season 7 is the first to deal with the major characters in college, and I thought the show had a fantastic transition. I'm so glad I watched it all unfold on dvd because this season, even more than those in the past, featured different characters in different episodes. Cliff hangers kept me watching most of this season in one sitting because storylines lasted for several episodes. For some, the mix of locations might not be as enjoyable, but I think it's wonderful to see these characters grown up. As always, please start with season one, or the character development and their witty antics won't be nearly as entertaining.
on April 2, 2014
I used to watch this show all the time when I was younger and when I saw that it was on sale on here I had to purchase it! This show is amazing because it goes over many different struggles that teens may go through and how to handle them. This season can in on time and in great condition. I would highly recommend this to anyone that loves this show!
on January 17, 2015
Really Amazon? You had to take it off Prime. This was a bad decision, I started this last Wendsday, now come to figure out it's not Prime anymore. I'm going to xfinity from nowon.
on May 19, 2009
I will continue to buy the Degrassi dvds as long as there is Degrassi however this season was a dissapoinment. The series does go back and forth between the graduates (Paige, Marco, Ellie) and the seniors (Liberty, Emma) however there are a bunch of newer characters being introduced that I cannot garner interest for.
on December 28, 2016
My DVDs will not work only disk 1&4 work my 2&3 will not play it says no disk!!!!!!