Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on December 10, 2012
This is a nice little umbrella. A great purchase if you are a "Brit" watcher.
It telescopes to a small enough size to fit in the glove compartment of your car and
yet it will get the job done if you are caught in the rain.
I didn't give it the 5th star because it is very light weight and I'm not sure how it will hold up in wind.
Living in Phoenix, AZ ... It doesn't rain very often so it won't be a problem but don't know how it would
do in heavy rainy parts of the US.
Cute novelty gift.
on December 27, 2013
basically the same quality of umbrella you could get at walmart for five dollars. the only thing that makes it worth a little bit more is the union jack design which is what i wanted. not intended for heavy use and don't trust it in an actual storm, but for drizzle or snowfall it works just fine.
on March 4, 2013
This is the perfect looking umbrella for any Anglophile, but it must only be for looks, because a tiny gust of wind destroyed it. Instantly. If you never expect more than a slight sprinkle and NO WIND, go for it. As a functional umbrella, look elsewhere!
on October 22, 2012
The price was right on this umbrella and since I'm a homesick Brit abroad, I thought it would be cheerful and fun to have a union jack brolly. When it arrived, it was basically what I expected for the price. I wish the handle was a little bigger and more comfortable but its OK. Not sure how long it will last. Its similar to the cheapish compact umbrellas you find in the grocery store but so long as its not too windy I expect it will do its job. Worth it for $12 but not too much more.
on March 21, 2016
I bought this umbrella a few years back and it last me forever. Recently purchased another one to replace my old one that finally gave out and it didn't last but a month it broke easily. Such a shame they are cute umbrellas
on May 5, 2013
I loved this umbrella....the TWO times I got to use it!!! :( It broke after the second use. the metal arm just went 'kaput' thought 'oh it was cheap and maybe I got a bunk one" well a few months later a friend bought me the exact same one for my birthday..and guess what? It broke after 5 uses as well! same exact break..it's just cheap. sad, I really dig the union jack design...and love showing my British pride in the rain with my Hunter rain boots! will not purchase another. shipping was fast though.
on March 29, 2014
I used this brolly for the first time today. When I opened it up, I sliced my finger open on one of the razor sharp spokes! Very poor quality and not well made at all. I didn't think it was that cheap either. Very disappointed.
on June 10, 2013
if you are looking for an umbrella for regular use on rainy days, this one is SMALL and the quality is suspect.

if you are looking for a cute umbrella to carry in a purse on days when it might rain and you don't have your sturdy umbrella,, this might be great for you.
on December 14, 2012
I love umbrellas and couldn't resist this union jack one when I saw it. Compact size is great. Color, sturdiness and quality are lacking though. Fun, but not meant for storms.
on September 1, 2013
This umbrella is fine if you are looking for something that is more fun then long-lasting. It is not well made but does look very British on a rainy day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.