Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 6, 2012
I received the first two chapter in the mail from a book club and when I tried to but the book at our local book stores i was told that I could possibly get it online.

I read a lot and usually like mysteries. I felt a closeness to Annie taking care of her Grandmother's estate and her cat. I loved joining the sewing club with her.

What a treat to have new friends to search the clues in the picture. I felt true compassion for her as she wanted to become a true part of the group.

I truly feel this is the book for those of us who have a changing life style
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on February 26, 2011
Was a good book to read on a snowy day. Would enjoy more books
by Tara Randel. I had the mystery solved before the ending but
that was a plus for me.
18 helpful votes
19 helpful votes
on October 14, 2012
I had been trying to find a copy of The Lady in The Attic for several months after having read an introductory sample of one chapter.It was not available at our public library and I had not found it any of our local book dealers. So I was quite excited when I located it on Amazon. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and the mystery of the Lady. My anticipation grew with each chapter and was pleased when the mystery was solved and the friendships formed during the hunt for the answer became lasting ones.
3 helpful votes
on November 23, 2014
Still reading, only on chapter 7.
The author keeps your attention but the book is a light read and I like the idea that there's not so many characters to keep track of.
I am not a reader by nature. So to find a book that I can pick up and read and enjoy spending the time with it, gives it pretty high marks in my opinion.
on January 30, 2014
I loved this book and have already read another in the series. I plan to read them all. I was attracted to the hook & Needle Club since I am part of a Knitting/Crocheting group of ladies. And we support each other , talk about everything( no topic is off limits) and most importantly we laugh a lot! I was also attracted to the main character of Annie who is trying to get her life together after a great loss at what I consider the "prime" of her life. It was a fun ,light & enjoyable read.
on May 20, 2014
I like a little more intrigue in mysteries. I enjoyed the read. Like having another group of fiber friends.
Descriptions of the area were good. Gave a 'homey' feeling. Renewing friendship with child
Hood friend and a little hints about her current situation left a taste for more. I will probably
Look for a follow up book.
on September 17, 2015
Love it I couldn't put it down.
on June 13, 2016
I purchased this book for my elderly mother to read. but of course I had to read it first. the book arrived in excellent condition, very quickly. it did have a slight musty smell to it which added to the plot of the mystery!
on March 31, 2015
Ok, but not much depth. Tedious reading. Didn't move fast enough for me. But ok for a light read.
on June 30, 2014
I couldn't put this book down the more I read the more I wanted to read Tara you did a great job very interesting and full of mystery