Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen
Customer Discussions > The Fame forum

Lady GaGa

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 30, 2008, 1:06:23 PM PDT
There is no easy way to package Lady GaGa into one thing or another. She is everything you love about Gwen Stefani & Fergie to include the expensive taste, style and friendly sarcasm mashed together with all sassy and sexiness of the "Like A Virgin" era Madonna with enough originality of her own to leave you astounded and begging for more. She writes her own songs and sings like she means it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2008, 7:07:06 PM PDT
Pure ART. Lady Gaga is the creative production of 22 yrs of living---and it shows. One of the first pop artists in a long time to BLEED and FEEL art, putting your whole soul into MUSIC. Everything about the haus of gaga is amazing--the cinematic music videos, the slightly androgynous dancers who are awkwardly beautiful like lady gaga herself. the high fashion that Lady Gaga lives and breathes; a whole new culture has come to life. innovation unseen, sounds never heard before.....lady gaga is here to stay.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2009, 7:43:24 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 2, 2009, 7:51:44 PM PST]

Posted on Apr 1, 2009, 6:24:51 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 16, 2009, 8:54:16 AM PDT
Jet says:
I can see the comparisons to Gwen, But Fergie? Fergie's just a good voice trying too hard to be artistic. Lady Gaga is pure art, she is one of the most enticing acts of the 21'st century, (no not you Rihanna, sit your pretty butt back down). It took 8 years of this HORRIBLE decade in music to bring us Gaga, but it was worth the wait!
All Hail the new Queen of the Queers!

Posted on Apr 1, 2009, 11:09:29 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 1, 2009, 11:09:48 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2009, 12:04:14 PM PDT
manco82 says:
All of which has nothing to do with making good music. But I guess the people who buy her CDs don't care about music.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2009, 12:05:21 PM PDT
manco82 says:
Excuse me? There has been plenty of great music the last 8 years:

Bat for Lashes
Charlotte Martin
Regina Spektor
Rachel Yamagata
and many more

Posted on Jun 16, 2009, 8:52:41 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 16, 2009, 8:53:06 AM PDT
Jet says:
Yeah, Regina Spektor is amazing, but in the last 8 years, the radio has been handing out success to nothing but rap crap artists. It's nice to see a real pop diva hit the charts and #1 for a change!

Posted on Oct 3, 2009, 10:18:43 PM PDT
A. Raut says:
Hey, check out this video I found on Youtube of a guy trying to give Lady Gaga a rose at her concert in DC on Tuesday. It's hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQpe2wdpw8w&fmt=18

Posted on Oct 3, 2009, 10:18:57 PM PDT
A. Raut says:
Hey, check out this video I found on Youtube of a guy trying to give Lady Gaga a rose at her concert in DC on Tuesday. It's hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQpe2wdpw8w&fmt=18

Posted on Dec 17, 2010, 4:12:24 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on May 7, 2012, 10:47:29 AM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Fame forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Aug 30, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers