Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

Lady Gaga - The Fame
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 16, 2010
While it does the job of providing you with the basics of Lady Gaga's debut album, it's not perfect. It's obvious this was not put together by the Haus of Gaga, but rather, a composer listening since some melody notes are incorrect, and even the lyrics are wrong in places. I mean, seriously? If you're a fan enough of Lady Gaga though, you'll be able to look past it, and you'll know where to fix things.
on April 8, 2014
Any Lady Gaga fan is going to love this ! I was not disappointed and would highly recommend it to anyone!
on January 11, 2013
I love this book, and while it is definitely easy piano (compared to more complicated piano versions of these songs that I'm sure are out there) it's still a little tough for me, but that's only because I haven't played in a very long time and have forgotten the notes. But this is still a book I'd recommend if you are almost getting out of the range of being a beginner level piano player to an intermediate level.
on November 2, 2011
I'm a student of music and I find learning music to be even more fun when it's for one of my favorite singers. This book was published beautifully with easy to learn chords and notes. It's a must for any fan of GaGa that is learning to play piano or guitar.
on January 21, 2010
Just as Scott mentioned, the sheet music has errors. For example, the sheet music for "Poker Face" is missing key signatures so it never tells you that all notes are supposed to be played flat.
on April 23, 2010
When I first got this amazing book i was only able to sing and play guitar. That wasn't good because songs like Starstruck were Piano with only a little bit of guitar so I learned the piano and I'm still learning but It has inspired me to learn a new instrument. I even brought it to school and told my teacher it was the book I was doing a report on...by the way I got a B lol.
on April 14, 2010
Good level of difficulty. I personally like arrangements of Just Dance, Paparazzi, Pokerface, and Brown Eyes best.
on January 23, 2012
I don't know if I'm the only one, but when I buy piano music, I'm expecting the accompaniment for singing, not the melody of the songs. I am a beginner at piano, though, so that might have been my fault.
But the other reviewers were right; from what I could tell, some of the notes were off. I think you would be better off finding these songs online for free.
on December 1, 2010
Well over all the book was great but some of the lyrics weren't right and knowing the piano songs and everything they weren't that right either. I would recommend the book though if you were hoping for the exact then i would well.... find the propure music. But i wouldn't be fussy because it took me a while to find the music.