- File Size: 518 KB
- Print Length: 168 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Prism Book Group (September 18, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 18, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B015D8LVPG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,372,011 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $11.00 (92%)
A Lady for the Lawman Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 168 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Billy, Arianna’s cousin, puts in a good word with Claire Secord Maxwell, owner of the store while Arianna tries to convince her father she’s ready to step out on her own. When Jason, who is really a Pinkerton Agent on a mission from President Grant, falls for Arianna, she makes it clear she isn’t interested.
When Tom, Claire’s husband is also asked to help out President Grant, her ex-fiancé shows up and wants Claire back. Arianna is taken as a bargaining chip and Jason saves the day. When Arianna finds out his secret employment, she doesn’t even thank him and he leaves. Can he come back and settle down in Omaha or will he always be looking for adventure on another case?
I enjoyed the second installment of this enjoyable series. The believable story gives the reader a touch of what Omaha must have been like when first settled. Ms. Tweedt has obviously done her historical research to bring this frontier romance to life in her novel.
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Historical
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Westerns