- File Size: 692 KB
- Print Length: 378 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1514250063
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Alison Gray; 1 edition (September 4, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01259IU64
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,980,822 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1639 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Serial Killers
- #5627 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Serial Killers
- #18750 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Women Sleuths
Lady's Slipper: when past and present evils intertwine (Abby Foulkes Mysteries Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Convicted murderer Albert Croft, who has been incarcerated for 20 years, is scheduled for release on a technicality. Moreover, a vulnerable witness, Netty Blackburn, has come forward with an alibi which would prove Croft’s innocence and get his sentence overturned.
It should be easy. But Abby is already juggling the care of her son and her career when Netty Blackburn disappears. Now she is working countless extra hours that take her further away from Johnny.
To complicate the case more, Caileigh Watson also disappears. She was only two at the time of her mother’s grisly murder, but she witnessed the killing and if her memory ever returns—she can name the killer.
Everything about this mystery-thriller, including the missing pink slipper, is both mysterious and thrilling and the characters are well developed and convincing.
The investigation is intriguing and the ending is logical and fitting - and a complete surprise!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Serial Killers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Serial Killers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths