Lafuma Futura Clipper Mesh Outdoor Recliner, Ocean
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Doctor-recommended, zero-gravity outdoor recliner with dual reclining action for easy use
- Elastic injected fabric for hammock-like comfort to the user; padded headrest
- Patented clipper system for removal and easy cleaning of fabric
- One-step unfolding/folding system for easy storage and transport
- Supports up to 290 pounds; weighs 18 pounds; seat-back height: 30 inches; seat width: 19 inches; seat length 21 inches; leg rest length: 20 inches
There is a newer model of this item:
|Item Dimensions||20 x 2 x 20 inches|
|Shipping Weight||22.66 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
This chair costs more than similar chairs; however, it is well worth it for the way in which it fits the body as it reclines. This is the most comfortable outdoor chair that I have ever sat in. In fact, it is more comfortable than my nice Barcalounger recliners, and I have been in the furniture and design business for 22 + years. If the chair were a little more stylish looking, I would use it in my family room. I highly recommend this chair to anyone, and especially to anyone who has back pain.
One caveat: if anyone who is especially large or heavy will be sitting in this chair, it will likely not wear well due to the elastic lacing or clips holding the fabric to the chair. They do make an extra large size, however.
There are many kinds of chairs that sort of look like this one but this model has the clips and also has the mesh to breathe so it doesn't get too hot. In fact it can feel cool sitting in winter so my friend puts a blanket or a heating pad sometimes under or over and that works great. For heat, this chair breathes really well.
Thumbs up! It is well worth buying.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm sitting in it right now. I've had several Lafuma chairs and they are extremely comfortable, though the cord system for attaching the seat to the frame has always been the weak... Read morePublished on August 12, 2013 by M C C
It is comfortable, but it doesn't stay in the reclining position very well. It creeps to the sitting position. So it has a flaw.Published on November 20, 2012 by Mark A. Ross