LaidBackPad Memory Foam Sleeping Pad - The Premium Memory Foam Mattress Camping Pad Experience For Great Sleep While Camping Or At Home
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- • The ORIGINAL Size LaidBack® Camping Pad Bed Roll Dimensions are 72” x 24” x 2 3/8” and Rolls Up to 13” x 12” x 24”. The LaidBack® Pad has a BUILT-IN CONNECTOR system so you can connect multiple sleeping pads together to make a larger and larger bed. Perfect for your tent, when traveling and sleep overs. Weighing 8.5 lbs. per unit, the LaidBack® Camping Pad is lightweight to carry short distances with it’s heavy duty straps and storage is EASY.
- • The LaidBack® Pad is made of the HIGHEST QUALITY materials for a Memory Foam Bed Roll Cushion. The Proprietary multi-layered Foam includes 4 lb. MEMORY FOAM that is CertiPur Certified and LOW-VOC with Cool Flow Technology; which balances your body temperature, keeps you warm, and provides Quick Recovery and CONTOURS to your body. The additional Open and Closed Cell foam Compensate for bumps on the ground beneath you, REDUCE Pain Points and assure that your body will not hit bottom.
- • A GREAT DEEP REST is GUARANTEED When You Use The Laid-Back Memory Foam Sleeping Pad for Camping, Travel, and Adventure. The LaidBack Pad is used by Military and Hunters and as a Topper for Long-haul Pilots and Dialysis patients. It is the premium roll-up camp pad for both men and women. With the new Connector system, you can sleep next to your loved ones in extreme comfort. Wake up with LESS PAIN and MORE OPPORTUNITY to Explore your favorite National Parks, Campgrounds, and Outdoor Areas.
- • The LaidBack® Pad Memory Foam Camping Mattress was developed to offer a SLEEPING EXPERIENCE outside on the ground, on a Cot, inside your home, or traveling that is similar to or better than sleeping in your own bed at home. The SOFT Polar Fleece top cover makes it great to lie down on, stretch or sleep on WHEREVER your adventure takes you. The LaidBack® Bed Roll has no air that can leak or pop and the DURABLE 1600 Denier Polyester Casing is Water-Resistant and Machine Washable.
- • The LaidBack® Pad is an Ultra COMFORTABLE Foam Sleeping Pad, making no place off the list for Car, Truck or Tent camping; make the LaidBack® Pad Memory Foam Camping Mattress your favorite piece of camp gear to UNPLUG, UNWIND and spend more time with nature, family, and friends by improving the quality of your life. Let lying down in nature Guide your Choices and Inspirations.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Multi-Use Sleeping Pad for Camping, Hotels, an Extra Bed, And Resting Comfortably Anywhere
A High Quality Investment That Keeps Giving
- An Investment Worth Every Dollar.
- Made from The Highest Quality 4 pound Memory Foam.
- Low-VOC means Better for your Health and the Environment.
- Constructed from 1680 Denier Polyester and Plush Fleece.
- Designed with High Quality Materials for those who deserve the best.
- The LaidBack Pad cover is Durable, Comfortable and Washable.
- Dimensions per individual LaidBack Pad are 24"x72"x2 3/8" or 2 feet by 6 feet.
- Weight is just Under 9 pounds.
- Cutom Built-in Straps.
Pure Comfort Without A Downside
- Make your Sleeping Surface Larger and Plusher.
- Use the "CONNECTOR" to Attach Two, Three or More Camping Pads Together.
- Clip Alternating Buckles on the Back-Side and Gently Tighten.
- Sleep Close to your Loved ones. Have more space.
- Fits Perfect for Your 3-person, 4-person, or 6-person tent.
- Say Yes to Sleeping on the Ground in Luxury.
- Like nothing else on the market.
Sleep On Your Side, Sleep On Your Back, Sleep On The Ground, Sleep Great
You CAN Sleep Outside Again
- Designed for people that want to Sleep Outside without sacrificing comfort.
- The LaidBack Sleeping Pad is your Gateway to an Adventure Lifestyle.
- Sleep in a Tent, Truck, Camper or on your Deck in Style.
- Dream Big and Sleep Under the Stars.
Camping, Road-trips, and Travel
- Designed for Portability.
- This Sleeping Pad goes with you Anywhere, Easy.
- Multi-use as an Extra Bed at Home or in a Hotel.
- Size rolled up tightly is 12"x24".
- Store in the trunk of your car, your closet, or under your bed.
- Take it with you wherever you need to Relax, Sleep, Stretch, or Nap.
MORE FUN, Less Pain
- More Camping, More Hiking, More Climbing, More Biking. More Travel.
- More Family Adventures. More Great Memories.
- More Time Outside. Less time on your phone.
- The Idea is to Make your Dream Adventures Come True.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description30 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My partner and I have a really comfy tri-fold mattress that we take camping but it's really big and a pain to drag down the stairs and pack into the car. It takes up the entire back seat so we can't bring this mattress if we want to give any friends a ride to the campsite. I searched online for a roll up mattress that I could put in the trunk and found these.
I just got mine yesterday. I laid them next to each other and clipped them on the top and used the velcro connector on the bottom. I would say this is pretty much as comfy as the trifold that we have (which is also really great). If you lay across both pads it's not very noticeable that there are two. This is exactly what I was looking for since my partner and I have a double sleeping bag and snuggle to keep warm.
I'm also excited that these will fit in our smaller tent that we tend to take when we're going somewhere windy.
I know it's a little pricey but I think it's worth it for the comfort. From what I can tell, it's a small company that would do well with a little more marketing. I bet it costs them a lot to make them and I hope if they do well and are able to make larger productions that the price will go down because it really is a great product.
I'll post an update once I use it for camping but so far they're great!
The pad is well made, and I will probably take it along on our next camping trip. Underneath the memory foam layer I can feel that there is a thin layer of dense foam that would probably do well to even out small lumps and bumps on the ground. The top cover is a really soft foam. When I get up from the chair I almost always come back to find one or more cats curled up on the pad, so it gets a high cat-comfort rating. There is a very faint foam/new product smell if you really stick your nose into the pad, but I don’t notice it otherwise.
It’s hard for me to say if it’s a camping product that’s worth $190, as there are other really good pads out there for a lot less, but it is 100% perfect for my current needs, so I’m happy with it. I would have been willing to spend at least this much for a very comfortable recliner, but with active cats it’s too dangerous to have a traditional-style recliner in the house.
The pad folds to a size that is roughly comparable with a rolled-up thermal foam pad, but it is much heavier, so it's not really a sensible choice for longer or more demanding hikes. But if you're just driving to designated camping grounds, or taking a leisurely hike, it's an excellent choice.
The only close competitor would be regular, thick inflatable pads, which are about twice as cheap and tend to be far more portable. They are a bit less comfy, but still provide a respectable amount of cushioning.