Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener All Natural Sugar Substitute, Classic White, 28.2 Ounce (800g)
- Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is the only all natural zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that cooks and bakes just like sugar. Lakanto Sweeteners are sugar free and have none of the bitter, chemical, after taste of stevia. Unlike Truvia we use Non-GMO Verified erythritol in our sugar substitute and our ideal sweetener for diabetics and blood sugar.
- A proprietary mixture of the highest purity monk fruit extract & Non-GMO Verified erythritol. LAKANTO is an all natural zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener with the sumptuous rich taste of sugar.
- 1:1 Sugar replacement - Zero impact on blood sugar or insulin - Zero bitter or chemical aftertaste - Zero GMOs, additives or artificial flavors. Unlike other substitutes that have a light, yeast-flake feel, Lakanto bakes just like sugar. Modern research shows that Luo Han Guo powder, or monk fruit powder, does not elevate blood sugar or insulin, making Lakanto a perfect sweetener for blood sugar and weight management.
- Monk Fruit extract does not elevate blood sugar or insulin, making it a perfect sweetener for blood sugar and weight management and is ideal for sports enthusiasts and those looking to loose fat or weight loss or stay away from too much sugar that is not good for your health
- Unmatched in sugar-like sweetness. Vegan - 100% Sugar Free - Gluten Free - Non-GMO. Our Golden Lakanto is a brown sugar substitute and our Classic is a white sugar substitute. We use Non GMO Eurythritol and not Xylitol that can cause gas. We are a no calorie sweetner and no glycemic sweetner or sugar substitute. (Not to be confused with nextresse or norbu or han lo.)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
LAKANTO is the Only Zero Calorie, Zero Glycemic Sweetener That Tastes, Bakes, and Acts Just Like Sugar!
OVER A THOUSAND YEARS AGO...
...in remote mountain highlands of Asia, a group of Buddhist monks called the Luohan achieved enlightenment through meditation, prayer and pure living. On the slopes of a primeval forest, the monks discovered and cultivated a rare fruit prized for its sweetness. This sacred fruit was named Monk Fruit, or Luohan Guo, after its devoted caretakers and was used in elixirs to increase chi, or life energy.
Monk Fruit was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit.” We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
Born from a proprietary mixture of the high-purity Monk Fruit extract and Erythritol, LAKANTO is a delicious, all-natural, zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener with the sumptuous rich taste of sugar.
What is Monk Fruit?
Unlike most fruits, whose sweetness comes from fructose, Monk Fruit’s sweetness comes from natural mogrosides that are much sweeter than sugar. Modern research shows that Monk Fruit extract does not elevate blood sugar or insulin, making it a perfect sweetener for blood sugar and weight management.
Born from a proprietary mixture of the highest purity Monk Fruit extract & non-GMO Erythritol, LAKANTO is a delicious, all-natural, zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener with the sumptuous rich taste of sugar.
Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is...
- ZERO Calories
- ZERO Glycemic Index
- ZERO Impact on Blood Sugar or Insulin
- ZERO Bitter or Chemical Aftertaste
- ZERO GMOs, Additives or Artificial Flavors
Our mission is to help people kick their sugar habits, while still being able to enjoy sweetness in their food. We believe that Lakanto is the solution to so many problems that people are experiencing in our world.
Lakanto is all-natural, but still has the amazing sweet flavor as sugar. And with 0 calories and 0 glycemic index, it's good for you too! We believe that replacing sugar with Lakanto will lead to a healtier life, and we strive to help people around the world in their efforts to replace sugar.
Being a small company, we love hearing how our customers are coming up with exciting ways to use Lakanto in their recipes. Because of Lakanto's unique mixture, you can replace it with sugar at a 1:1 ratio. It's never been easier, or sweeter, to get sugar out of your diet!
A Complete 1:1 Replacement for Sugar!
Use Lakanto Classic Flavored Monkfruit Sweetener just like you would use sugar! Can peaches, preserve fruits, or even bake lots of healthy-but yummy treats, without the guilt! Lakanto is a 1:1 sugar replacement, so it's easy to make the switch.
Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?! Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener cooks and bakes just like sugar, making it the ideal replacement for people watching their diet, trying to manage weight, or needing to control blood sugar levels.
Try our other Lakanto products, all sugar free and sweetened using our Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener. Come up with your own delicous recipes, or use some of ours-like this delicious sugar-free chocolate chip pancake mix!
Flavor: Classic White | Size: 28.2 Ounce
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the perfect sweetener. So delicious. As close to real sugar as I can find.Published 19 hours ago by Katz
I love Lakanto .It doesn't mess with my blood sugar or make me put on weight. I use it in recipes that call for sugar.Published 1 day ago by A Nurturing Touch
A great substitute to sugar. The only downfall to this sugar that I find is that it doesn't dissolve in some baking as normal sugar would. Read morePublished 2 days ago by H. Arns
Expensive, but this is by far the best sugar substitute I've found after years of searching.Published 2 days ago by Raymond Brainard
This made everything I put it into taste like I had added sand to it, very gritty.Published 2 days ago by CH
I usually use stevia, but had heard good things about monk fruit sweeteners, this one in particular. Sometimes, stevia just doesnt cut it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by sarah l.
This stuff is the perfect sugar replacement. Works in coffee as well as baking recipes. I've been off of sugar for a few years now and I have tried many substitutes. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Brian Roth