Lake Industries7000 Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher, 7-Stage Cartridge Composed of Ion Exchange Resin, Tourmaline, Mineral Balls and Carbon, Removes Free-Radicals and Eliminates Toxins, 2.5 Liters
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.5 x 4.25 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||0.7 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 7 STAGE FILTER CARTRIDGE of Ion Exchange Resin, Tourmaline, Mineral Balls, and Carbon. All combine to purify - removing chlorine, odors, heavy metals. 1 CARTRIDGE INCLUDED.....Be sure to remove shipping stickers from bottom of cartridge when first received.
- ECONOMICAL and ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Premium (BPA FREE) Food Grade, strong, rigid and recyclable AS/ABS plastic - reduces the need for plastic bottles. Suggested to change filter every 2 months or 150 liters/40 gallons.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Slim pitcher easily fits in any refrigerator. Easy-to-fill lid designed to allow you to fill the reservoir without removing the cover. Easy pour spout ensures the perfect pour with no mess! Ergonomic handle for comfort during use.
- REMOVES FREE-RADICALS AND ELIMINATES TOXINS with powerful Antioxidants, and High Negative ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential is a measurement to oxidize contaminants) - Increases energy levels and strengthens immune system. Removes 90% of all zinc, copper, lead and pollutants to create an amazingly delicious alkaline beverage.
- IMPROVE HYDRATION with MICRO-CLUSTERED MOLECULES - Allow your body to easily absorb water more easily with micro-clustering (reduces water molecule size naturally through contact with naturals stones and ceramics contained in the cartridge).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Alkaline Water Pitcher allows for 2.5L of crisp, refreshing, alkaline water on demand. It is the ultimate Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher. Bisphenol A FREE (BPA Free) STOP WASTING WATER BOTTLES and start adding Alkaline Benefits to your drinking water. This pitcher will deliver FRESH, INSTANTLY FILTERED ALKALINE WATER utilizing our 7 Stage Premium Cartridge consisting of ION EXCHANGE RESIN, TOURMALINE, MINERAL BALLS, & CARBON. The cartridge REMOVES chlorine, odors, heavy metals and 90% of all zinc, copper, lead and pollutants to create an amazingly delicious alkaline beverage. REMOVES FREE RADICAL and ELIMINATES TOXINS with powerful ANTIOXIDANTS, and HIGH NEGATIVE ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential is a measurement to oxidize contaminants) - INCREASES ENERGY LEVELS & your IMMUNE SYSTEM. FULLER FLAVOR for BETTER COFFEE and TEA. Healthier Water for Tastier Food when cooking. And most importantly, it's great for the ENTIRE FAMILY!!
FRESH, INSTANTLY FILTERED ALKALINE WATER
Utilizes 7 stage cartridge consisting of ION EXCHANGE RESIN, TOURMALINE, MINERAL BALLS, AND CARBON. All combine to purify - removing chlorine, odors, heavy metals. Removes 90% of all zinc, copper, lead and pollutants to create an amazingly delicious alkaline beverage.
Amazing Filtration & Alkalization
- 2x Fine Particle Filter
- Activated Carbon (reduces chlorine, bad taste & odor)
- Ion Exchange Resin for limscale
- Improves Hydrations with Micro-Clustering
- Allows your body to easily absorb more water
UNIQE DESIGN - PREMIUM (BPA FREE) FOOD GRADE AS & ABS MATERIALS
Slim Pitcher easily fits in any refrigerator. Easy-to-fill Lid Designed to allow you to fill the reservoir without removing the cover. Easy Pour Spout ensures the perfect pour with no mess! Ergonomic Handle for Comfort During Use.
Why Alkaline Water?
- Removes free radicals
- Eliminates Toxins with powerful Antioxidants.
- High Negative ORP
- Increases Energy Levels & Immune System
THE BENEFITS OF ALKALINE WATER
Easy Pour Spout
Ensures the perfect pour with no mess every time.
Easy Fill Reservoir
Simply open the lid without removving the pitcher cover and fill with water.
Every detail incorporated in our pitcher's design has been thoughtfully engineered with you in mind.
Great for many uses!
- Fresh Water
- Coffee and Tea
- Tastier Foods
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this about two month ago and we use it regularly. Here's one tip: make sure to refill the pithcer with enough water so that the filter is covered.
In the beginning, I noticed that the water wasn't really much alkaline but I figured later I used it wrong: I first measured the pH of the water with pH paper (if you get some make sure there's a color change in the range 7-9), but when I only refilled a little bit of water, the water would just run through the filter within 10 seconds or so, and the pH would be just slightly above 7.
If you check for bottled alkaline water, it is typically advertised as having a pH ~9, and that was more of what I'd expected.
When I refilled the pitcher to 3/4 of more, the water would still "touch" the filter, and more exchange can obviously happen in that situation, and the pH would now be between 8 and 9. Aha! So make sure to refill it to an appropriate level.
I have been happy drinking this filtered water since July of 2016 and have only recently been diagnosed with CKD. Only today, I realized that the filtered water had potassium and could be causing my heart harm. CKD patients usually die from heart problems related to too much potassium in the blood.
I did not put together in my mind that one of the healthful minerals is not being filtered by my damaged kidneys. I am not blaming the water filter for my disease. A diet rich in animal and dairy products did that. The filter did what it claims, but I wish I had paid more close attention to the diagrams on the box concerning the minerals added back.
This is a great pitcher for the price. I've been using it for 6 months and have been pleased with the taste of the water. My tap water tastes disgusting (earthy) and recently, after replacing the filter, I noticed my filtered water tasted very similar. Today I washed everything thoroughly, thinking that maybe something had gotten in it and was distorting the taste, only to realized I had forgotten to take the stickers off the bottom of the filter when I bought the replacement...I'm a dork. I took those off and ran the water through it for a few minutes and filled and dumped 3x as the directions specified. The filtered water no longer tasted like tap water!
Tip: The design is so-so, but not a deal breaker. Fill the water to just below the top but be careful not to go above that, as tap water will leak down inside where the filtered water is supposed to go. A minimal fix, but an important one if you don't want to defeat the purpose of using an alkaline water pitcher in the first place. I recommend this product to all my friends and family. Can't beat the price for alkaline water!